Online female domme looking for a new cis woman sub/slave/hucow.

Sexuality
Lesbian
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)
City
San Francisco
Kinks
Degradation, hucows, dominance, outfit control, sadism, bdsm, bondage
Limits
Scat.
Experience
I started training about 5 years ago and have since put 6 women through a full transformation into being subs.

Kellyr26trainer

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2023
Hi! I'm K. I'm currently looking for a new hucow who has a minimum of a AA cup and is willing to go through the process of a full transformation led by me. I use Kik and I ask you to as well or if you want we can stay here.

I require full obedience which includes pictures and videos. A layout of your schedule. Optional purchasing of some items and requiredfor some but I will always work within your budget. MUST BE A MASOCHIST.

I ask a lot from my cows and subs but that's because I want to turn you into the best hucows or subs you can be. And if you're a milf that's an added bonus!

If you wanted to add a bit of roleplay I'd be open to that as well.

Thanks! Comment or send me a message.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
hello mistress, do you take mal slaves as well?
Clear as day its stated in title seeking cis woman. Poster also lists as lesbian in the profile portion of the ad. This was shallow and disrespectful of you to even approach it this way. She put effort into a very detailed post. You selfishly ignored it all and then one liner’d her hoping for success.

Chazzz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 17, 2023
Can u use me
Hi! I'm K. I'm currently looking for a new hucow who has a minimum of a AA cup and is willing to go through the process of a full transformation led by me. I use Kik and I ask you to as well or if you want we can stay here.

I require full obedience which includes pictures and videos. A layout of your schedule. Optional purchasing of some items and requiredfor some but I will always work within your budget. MUST BE A MASOCHIST.

I ask a lot from my cows and subs but that's because I want to turn you into the best hucows or subs you can be. And if you're a milf that's an added bonus!

If you wanted to add a bit of roleplay I'd be open to that as well.

Thanks! Comment or send me a message.
can u use me

Liya Vanhoff

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2024
Clear as day its stated in title seeking cis woman. Poster also lists as lesbian in the profile portion of the ad. This was shallow and disrespectful of you to even approach it this way. She put effort into a very detailed post. You selfishly ignored it all and then one liner’d her hoping for success.
I'm 19f can i be ur sub?

Featured Threads

New Personals