Online group and/or one on one play

Punishme26

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 4, 2021
I (29f) am a proud slave to a Master that is creative, attentive, and a little sadistic 🥰 I am hoping to find submissive females interested in online play with Master (20M) I would set you up for private chat with him, but if you wanted to participate in group play that is something that I would love to explore. I can only imagine the creativity he would use in a group setting!🤯 The idea of him having more sluts to play with is so arousing to me. I look forward to getting to speak to other girls like me; open minded, and happy to serve 😸 I will give personal examples of some orders that I am given that may pique your interest in having an introduction with him. He gives me commands that I find are fun, difficult and painful. I always feel taken care of, he asks me how I feel constantly and taught me it's okay to say no. Some of my tasks/punishments may include snapping elastic band on my clit, slaps on my pussy, wearing a ball gag, nail polish on my clit, weighted nipple clamps, bathroom control, anal plug in public, daily exercise, using ginger and toothpaste in naughty places and so much more. If any of these interest you send me a message and I'd be happy to set you up 😸

Last edited:

Punishme26

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 4, 2021
Still looking for female subbies to play with my Master 20M. You won't be disappointed 😸

Reactions: Friedeggs

Babygirlalice2116

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2022
I (29f) am a proud slave to a Master that is creative, attentive, and a little sadistic 🥰 I am hoping to find submissive females interested in online play with Master (20M) I would set you up for private chat with him, but if you wanted to participate in group play that is something that I would love to explore. I can only imagine the creativity he would use in a group setting!🤯 The idea of him having more sluts to play with is so arousing to me. I look forward to getting to speak to other girls like me; open minded, and happy to serve 😸 I will give personal examples of some orders that I am given that may pique your interest in having an introduction with him. He gives me commands that I find are fun, difficult and painful. I always feel taken care of, he asks me how I feel constantly and taught me it's okay to say no. Some of my tasks/punishments may include snapping elastic band on my clit, slaps on my pussy, wearing a ball gag, nail polish on my clit, weighted nipple clamps, bathroom control, anal plug in public, daily exercise, using ginger and toothpaste in naughty places and so much more. If any of these interest you send me a message and I'd be happy to set you up 😸
Add my snap - littlealice2116
Kik - babygirlalice2116

Exposeme1996

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2022
I am interested

Featured Threads

New Personals