jack1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 24, 2014
Hello so I have tried Jennifer in control and various different options but they have not all been able to give me the same experience as when I had a dominant commanding me to do tasks. That being said I have some interesting new goals I am trying to reach and have been having trouble doing that.

I have some new toys: chastity cage, dildo, ball gag, sexy outfit with panties. Also I just ordered a fuck machine with all kinds of attachments!

First off I’d like some suggestions on what else I may need or you dominants out there think would be good to add to the toy collection, to help me in my goals.
Goal: I am trying to learn to cum from anal stimulation only, with that I wish to also explore some exciting exposure but I am not looking for a permenant exposure. Just share pics and receive comments to encourage me to keeping being a good sissy slut.

If you are interested in dominating me please pm me and I will get back to you. I will not be available to play until the new year comes in. My play will be every other day or so and part of the weekends as my schedule is quite busy.

I can complete tasks and do videos as well as go on cam for the dominant just so you are aware. Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Featured Threads

New Personals