orgasm denial for women

ballbinder

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 22, 2014
It seems to be common knowledge that orgasm denial seems to be a male orientated pastime... i would like to know how many females on this site are interested in having their orgasms controlled, or are currently being denied, and aside from self control and honesty if anybody actually owns a female belt... this is just a bit of research i am doing for an idea that i have.

ballbinder

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 22, 2014
Uhm... me. DEFINITELY me. That's like the main thing I'm into. I'm surprised that more females aren't into it.

And I don't own a belt but I wish I did.

thank you i saw your post on how to make a belt hope you go through with it and are allowed to share the results....

i see you are already owned... maybe your master will be interested in my little plan, i am just seeing what sort of response i get here to see if it is viable to do.

ballbinder

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 22, 2014
Alright. I admit that I overreacted too. I just get messages every day asking if I'm already owned or if I'm looking for a master, even though my profile says "sub" and not "slave". It just really aggravates me when people don't know the difference.

its ok i do understand it happens alot... thank you for the response though. if i can ask how does the chastity play work. are you just on good faith at this point.

ballbinder

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 22, 2014
sounds good and if you get the belt to work, or mysteriously get one how do you think it would affect the play.

ballbinder

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 22, 2014
It would just make the denial more intense and more unbearable. If there was some way that he could actually lock it whenever he wanted, I'd be a lot more desperate and willing to do anything for him to let me take it off. Of course, I'd love it even more with the belt. It adds a "direct control" element.

what kind of time frames have you played with for complete tease and denial.

Rillak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 2, 2014
in my experience it is quite common for both sex's to have there orgasms controlled or denied in a long distance/online relationship. it doesn't require any physical interaction that you would get in a normal face to face relationship and edging is something which doesn't lose a lot of the flavour if you do it to yourself rather than having someone else do it to you unlike some other D/s orientated activities.

my personal experience is that people who aren't looking for a long term relationship for whatever reason aren't into it, there looking for something more instantly gratifying. This site more than most D/s related sites to me seems to attract more than the usual amount of people who are pretending there something they aren't, or aren't yet or who are just looking for a quickie and think the best way to get this is to lie

Featured Threads

New Personals