Outdoor masturbation dare

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
I was given the following dare:

Well I think you should be naked once you get to your backyard....(or before you go outside ....if you're brave enough).....face the house of your closest neighbour and slowly stroke your cock. Make sure at least part of you is fully exposed. After edging 3times you may cum into your hands and then spread it through your hair like hair gel.

My write up:

My dare was great fun.

I stripped nude and walked out into the backyard and walked to a spot where I could see into the neighbor's living room.

I took a deep breath and began masturbating.

After five or so minutes, I felt myself get close, so I focused on the mental image in my head of one of your pictures. The one of your voluptuous breasts by the window... and no sooner had I done this I was breathing hard with my hands behind my back fighting back the orgasm.

Once I regained my composure, I began masturbating again while picturing your perfectly shaped nipples. And I was soon holding back that orgasm.

The third edge, I was mentally picturing you, standing at the window, fingering yourself. And I was standing outside staring at you. I forced myself to slow down and make this time last. My cock was aching to cum. And I was at the edge long before I wanted to be.

I kept that picture in my head while staring into the neighbor's living room, trying to picture you in there, watching me...watching you.

This time, as soon as I grabbed my cock, I was nearly at the edge. I slowly stroked, trying my best to make myself last. I counted the strokes outloud - hoping to get to 100.

As I got into the 90's, I noticed some lights inside the house - and I knew someone was coming into the living room. Since it was dark, I knew I'd be pretty safe from being seen, but I increased my speed and came violently at stroke 147. I caught the jism in my hand and immediately ran it through my hair and backed into a shadow.

From the shadow, I could watch my neighbor as she sat down to watch TV. I stayed there perhaps another five minutes before making my way back inside.

Featured Threads

New Personals