Outing to the Lake

anosifx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 12, 2020
I want to go to the lake in a few weeks if the weather is good.
At the lake I want to do some tasks. So if you have any ideas for Tasks and also Rules I need to follow while I am at the lake message me on kik: anosifx or put them into the thread. I will be able to be fully naked and also bring some toys.

switchgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2020
Keep ur collar on all day if possible. Put ur buttplug in an keep it in all day until bed and only take out when going to the bathroom. Also for about every couple hours do this 30 minute routine. Take the nipple clamps and put them on for five mins and take them off for two minutes repeat this for 30 minutes like every 3-4 hours. Next while you're nipples are clamped take the ball crusher and put it on and tighten it and then slowly rub your cock the goal is to get close to cuming and then stop at every five minute timer when you remove ur clamps and ball crusher. Then ur free for 2 mins where you will then fuck yourself with the buttplug. If you have done this 30 minute routine for at least 5 times a day then ur allowed to cum at night only while having ur collar on tighly along with ur ass filled with the medium dildo.

Featured Threads

New Personals