xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
I am greatly into pain and orgasm denial. If youre interested kik me at hype667.

Reece93

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 16, 2012
All I will say is PM me if you want. I am not going to be a desperate Dom/Master.

6Grimmis9

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 9, 2014
I'm under the impression that really you wanna be fucked like a bad little whore who needs punishing. YOUR MY WIFE & BESTFRIEND IN PUBLIC & ILL BE SWEET & GENUINE BUT IN BED IM YOUR DADDY ! I want you to beg me to caress your smooth soft porcelain skin & you need to ask daddy permission to cum ! No matter how good my fingers, tounge or cock feels sliding in your soaking wet pussy. We both know your such a bad girl & you've said yourself you like being bad & you like it harder so we both know you crave & desire sexual punishment ! Your body is soooo sexy & the picture of you on your stomach pulling your panties up with your heels gets me hard as steel & to be perfectly honest I got off to it earlier & when I busted I'm came so much & it shot so far ! Felt so good momma, I wish I could of let that load out inside you. The thought of blowing a load inside you & getting you pregnant is stagnant in my head. there's so much I wanna do to you...I wanna tie you up in different positions & fuck you silly. One position will involve you face down on the bed, legs spead on the bed... Tied up wide apart so you can't close them. I'll tie your hands up far above your head, the start drilling your tight wet holes from behind. You'll feel me all the way in your stomach where I belong & speaking of belonging, I OWN YOU. Then when I feel like it I'll untie your hands & let you rub your swollen clit til you cum. Then your gonna say thanks for letting me cum daddy. On the other hand I'm high on pain killers so I'm not cumming for a while & i haven't yet satisfied my sexual appetite for you so now I untie your legs have you stand off the bed I then tie your arms crossed behind your back, then while kissing your neck & sucking on your sexy ass ears I slightly bend you over at the waist & tell you to beg me to thrust my pulsating cock deep in your asshole & then you ask daddy to rub your clit & I say beg for it & then I rub your clit left right up down round n round & pound your bubble ass til you cum again. Still I have yet to cum & I've saved my favorite thing to do to you for last...now your sitting on your ass with your back against the foot of the bed & your head tilted back on the bed, now I tell you to finger your self while I plunge my throbbing dick in your gorgeous mouth & down on into your throat pumping it balls deep & making you gag & drool everywhere & I happened to feel teeth which hurts & daddy doesn't like his dick bit ! So to make sure I don't end up with your beautiful smile on my dick again i go balls deep in your throat & you hold it in with your nose plugged until I say you can take it out & most likely I'll wanna hold it in til your pretty eyes water up ! So finally daddy says I'm gonna cum open your mouth & then I blow the biggest load I've ever busted into your mouth & then you play with it in your mouth then swallow & show daddy that you swallowed all your medicine like a good little girl ! & I'm in love with you so no I'm making out with you saying that's my girl you were extra well behaved for me today. Then I wanna go to sleep & hold you all night. & you'll just have to find out what kind of pain daddy has In store for you (;! Kik: 6Grimmis9

Featured Threads

New Personals