PA: F/Switch/18 seeks F/Dom/21-24 ~ Just an Online Relationship!

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

LittleMissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 14, 2011
18 year old switch female seeking a 21-24 year old dominant female

Hello, my slave name is Delilah. I'm eighteen years old and seeking a woman age 20 and older to be my online Dominant/Mistress and/or Humiliatrix (sorry, boys, this one's girls only!).

I've spent about two or three years as an online Domme for teenage boys and some adults (tsk tsk, I know!) and now that I'm eighteen I'd like to fully try out the D/s scene. Still, this is my first time posting an ad so forgive me, I'm nervous.

I'm looking for a woman who is serious about her role as a Mistress but also a fun tease, someone who will make me want to submit to her whether I'm in the mood or not.

I have a few situation, health, and living obstacles and hope to be able to work them out with my potential Mistress.

My likes, dislikes, and limits are all listed in my signature for reference. Any fetishes/practices are either open for trying or a gray area (meaning I didn't think about it when I was writing up the list :p) If you're wondering about any likes/limits I haven't listed, feel free to ask.

I won't be attaching a picture to this message. I apologize, I'm a little bit wary about that. However, if you're interested in a D/s relationship with me, just shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to share a picture of myself.

I look forward to hearing from someone!

-Delilah

• Kinks:
Femdom, humiliation, spanking, clothes pins, ROPE!, diaper/little girl play, pet play, bladder control

• Experience:
I haven't had much experience at all at being a sub. I've only ever been a Domme for a few men, though I have tried self-bondage and denial for a few months. I guess it's something like I know what I'd do to me if I were my own Domme, but I'd like to know what another woman would do to me.

• Limits:
Scat, bowel control, vomit, blood/injections/injuries, illegal and family, permanent body alterations (might consider a piercing or tattoo if the relationship is strong enough)

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals