Pain slave needs strong master/mistress/couple

SMSwitch91

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2017
Pain and humiliation slave seeks master/Mistress/couple to play and punish this useless slave.

ABOUT ME:
Hello getdare community,
My name is Philipp and live in Munich, Germany. I am 26 years old and live with my girlfriend.
I explored my BDSM site when i was 14 years old. I started with some easy things like clothes pins on my balls and some Light Bondage. But this didnt pleased me anymore. So i Continued with searching in Forums about CBT and other things. My next Step was buying an anal plug and some cock rings. I put them on and really liked it. My butt plug was a beginner plug and it was a nice feeling as well. I wear it the whole day: in School, at sports etc… and i saw that hidden public gives me a nice push. In this phase i did many things in hidden public Areas like in cabins of a shopping centre or use a public toilet at night with a Chance to get caught. I did this for three years, Starting some small painful tasks like punching my cock.
I got the extreme pain punishment when i was 18. I had my first girlfriend, she Loves it to be my mistress. She did many things with me. It Beginn with strikes and punches of my cock, balls and ass. Be continued with some peehole play and hot wax. She also liked it to play with nettles and put it into ass and peehole. At this Moment i Start to cry for more pain. I enjoyed everything she did to me.
But it ends when i was 23.
And now my girlfriend is not that sadistic and into pain. She loved it To humiliate me.
Thats why i am here to find a new dominant person who gives me everything he want. I Love it to fullfill all wishes.

ABOUT YOU:
You should be 100% dominant and cruel in one way that i really have to do it. Your likes should be like this:
Loves:
Pain (extreme), Humiliation, CBT, anal play
I also want a dominant person who will bring me to my limits and above them too.
ABOUT MY LIKES,DISLIKES,LIMITS
Extreme pain, CBT, peehole insertions, anal play, wax and cock torture, nettles, hidden public, disgrace and humiliation etc.
Dislikes:
Hard anal, hard peehole torture
Limits:
Permanent damage, family, blood, illegal, Blacklist
My dislikes are things i do but only if i do something wrong. The limits are safe Not discussable.

If you are interested or want to know more, please send me a PM or via Kik: SMSwitcher91