Painslut in need for funishment

Punpkin

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
I have been doing pretty well and I think I deserve some pain as a reward for being at the top of the class this year.

I enjoy pain especially around my pussy and nipples, humiliation and hidden public.
My hard limits are: scat, social suicide, family/friends.

I prefer tasks that don't make a lot of noise and can be done discreetly. I enjoy mildly painful inconvince while doing regular stuff over the day.

I don't own any toys but I make do with what I have around: cloth pins, hot sauce, thumb tacks, ginger, tape, etc...

I'll reply with a detailed report once I complete the tasks. Give me your best!

I'm posting this here as a thread so that people can give me tasks publicly and I'll respond publicly as well. It works as somewhat humiliating since everyone can read about what I'm doing and might give ideas to some other members.

PS: I don't have any ice in the house since my family doesn't use that so those dares are off

Last edited:
Reactions: milly and The king

samdiatmh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2013
For this task, you're going to go for a walk outside. Don't worry, no one will see what you're really doing.
You'll need a bunch of tacks, strong tape (duct tape preferred), and a thing of lipstick.
Start without clothes. You'll dress later.
First, write "punpkin pain slut" across your chest with the lipstick. Just above your breasts.
Then cap the lipstick and slide it all the way in your pussy.
Make three strips of tape that have tacks covering the sticky side. Each should be about 6 inches long with 3-4 inches of tacks. The tacks should be as dense as you can get them.
Two of them should go on your breasts. Centered on your nipples, and stretched out vertically. As tight as you can manage.
The third should go on your pussy. Make sure your clit is covered by tacks, and do this one vertically as well. Make a longer strip of tape with tacks if you can't cover your entire pussy.

Now you can get dressed. You must wear tight panties, tight jeans, a tight bra, and the most revealing shirt you're comfortable with in public.
Put on some shoes and head outside. You must pick a direction, and walk in that direction as best you can for 10 minutes. Once time is up, you can head back home.
Sometime during your walk, you must press your chest firmly against something solid. This can be leaning against a wall or laying on the ground. You must also sit on something in such a way that the tacks are pressed firmly into your pussy. Squatting so the heel of your shoe presses into you could work. How you do these things is up to you.
Once you're home, get into an uncomfortable position where all of the tacks are pressing into your body. Type up the report like that.

Punpkin

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
For this task, you're going to go for a walk outside. Don't worry, no one will see what you're really doing.
You'll need a bunch of tacks, strong tape (duct tape preferred), and a thing of lipstick.
Start without clothes. You'll dress later.
First, write "punpkin pain slut" across your chest with the lipstick. Just above your breasts.
Then cap the lipstick and slide it all the way in your pussy.
Make three strips of tape that have tacks covering the sticky side. Each should be about 6 inches long with 3-4 inches of tacks. The tacks should be as dense as you can get them.
Two of them should go on your breasts. Centered on your nipples, and stretched out vertically. As tight as you can manage.
The third should go on your pussy. Make sure your clit is covered by tacks, and do this one vertically as well. Make a longer strip of tape with tacks if you can't cover your entire pussy.

Now you can get dressed. You must wear tight panties, tight jeans, a tight bra, and the most revealing shirt you're comfortable with in public.
Put on some shoes and head outside. You must pick a direction, and walk in that direction as best you can for 10 minutes. Once time is up, you can head back home.
Sometime during your walk, you must press your chest firmly against something solid. This can be leaning against a wall or laying on the ground. You must also sit on something in such a way that the tacks are pressed firmly into your pussy. Squatting so the heel of your shoe presses into you could work. How you do these things is up to you.
Once you're home, get into an uncomfortable position where all of the tacks are pressing into your body. Type up the report like that.
Thank you Sir for your reply. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Featured Threads

New Personals