Painslut needs punishments on KIK!

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
I'm a male painslut and I need punishing for not completing my task yesterday. I need you to be brutal with these tasks and hopefully make me cry. I will do ANYTHING within my limits. I just need people to abuse me like a worthless slut.

Milking, Edgeing, Cumplay, breathplay, Humiliation, Spit, piss, clamps, pegs, spanking, smacking, belting, hot vax, urethral play, anal, cock and ball torture , nipple torture,toothpaste, icyhot, ice, hard and long gagging, candles, face smacking.

DISLIKES:
Neddles , chilli, , live cam/skype, talking,

LIMITS:
Public, Family, scat, puke, dressing up like girl, diapers, knifes.

KIK: sublarx

Toys: Electric-cord-whip, clamps, metal ruler, belt with metal buckle, drawing pins, ductape, ice, cucombers, needles, toothpaste, icyhot, pegs, ropes and strings, mallet.

A evil kik-master have forced me to write this message from him :for every post on here (past and futures you will coat a cucumber in icy hott and shove it up your ass. you will then count the number of letters in the post and multiply it by which post it is. you'll then beat your Nuts with the buckle end of a belt that many times. afterwards remove the cucumber and take the belt to your hole.

Last edited:

Marcavious

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 15, 2014
I'm a male painslut and I need punishing for not completing my task yesterday. I need you to be brutal with these tasks and hopefully make me cry. I will do ANYTHING within my limits. I just need people to abuse me like a worthless slut.

Milking, Edgeing, Cumplay, breathplay, Humiliation, Spit, piss, clamps, pegs, spanking, smacking, belting, hot vax, urethral play, anal, cock and ball torture , nipple torture,toothpaste, icyhot, ice, hard and long gagging, candles, face smacking.

DISLIKES:
Neddles , chilli, , live cam/skype, talking,

LIMITS:
Public, Family, scat, puke, dressing up like girl, diapers, knifes.

KIK: sublarx

Toys: Electric-cord-whip, clamps, metal ruler, belt with metal buckle, drawing pins, ductape, ice, cucombers, needles, toothpaste, icyhot, pegs, ropes and strings, mallet.

A evil kik-master have forced me to write this message from him :for every post on here (past and futures you will coat a cucumber in icy hott and shove it up your ass. you will then count the number of letters in the post and multiply it by which post it is. you'll then beat your Nuts with the buckle end of a belt that many times. afterwards remove the cucumber and take the belt to your hole.

in that case let's see, icyhot sounding and while it is still in take a malett to your cock 2500 Times, then whip your rim 2000 times with your belt buckle and fuck it harshly with an icyhot coated cucumber

finally take the electric cord to each foot 1000 times, finally when finished drink a full glass of piss and shove 5 ice cubes up your ass

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Double all numbers in this dare.!!

My evil friend wrote this:

" Let's see, icyhot sounding and while it is still in take a malett to your cock 2500 Times, then whip your rim 2000 times with your belt buckle and fuck it harshly with an icyhot coated cucumber. Finally take the electric cord to each foot 1000 times, finally when finished drink a full glass of piss and shove 5 ice cubes up your ass"

For every new reply here, I will double all numbers in this dare.!!

Featured Threads

New Personals