[Personal Experience]I'm trying to be master

znahte23

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 3, 2015
Hello, i'm 22 years old Asian, actually i don't really understand about being master or things like that, but i will share my experience about my Role Play(RP) with my ex for the first time.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, not a native.

When i was in senior high school, i had a girlfriend never did sexual things or masturbate and she loves hentai. Once we in relationship we slowly started to exploring sexual activity and she obviously liked it. At that time i don't know how if a girl orgasm, in fact i don't know if a girl could cum.

Until one day, she came over to my house, i was playing game and she sat to me. She suddenly said she was in mood and urged to give me a blowjob. She started to pull my pants down and started to blow me. She is pretty good for a beginner who just learnt about sexual things less than 2 months.

After i done play my game i start to fondle her hard nipples and finger her, she really wet only by giving me a blowjob.Then she told me she remember an anime she watched and she want we do it. In the hentai the girl is a female butler and serving a boy very well even his sexual desires.

Then from what i understood i start to treat him a bit rough, i push and hold her head when giving me a blowjob and stroke to her mouth a bit rough until i cum inside her mouth and tell her to swallow it.While she cleaning my penis, i pinch and pull her hard nipples until she moaned hard, i thought she was in pain, but she told me "Master do it harder" and i understood that she enjoyed it.

After i pulled her nipples several times, she became very wet and put her pants down and sat on the table, gladly no one at home. I spank her pussy, fingered her pussy real hard and told her to keep shout "Master" everytime she moan, every spank i gave on her pussy and ass she always shiver and moan. I also told her to pull her nipples as hard as she can.

Not long after i spanked several times, i spank her ass and pinch her clitoris, she keep shouting "Master i'll cumming soon", and she beg me to finger while i rub her clit. I gave her last hard spank and she squirt while moaning hard.

That was my 1st time, hope you guys enjoy it, sorry for bad english :)

until now im not a good master i guess, but i want to have a slave and have this kind of Role Play or relationship online :) PM me any female who want to be my slave ! i'll give you my KIK ID :) (Live Photos are required for prove)

New Personals