United States (East of the Rockies)

MasterChrisLee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 20, 2013
19 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

Good evening. My name is Chris Lee. You may call me as such unless further demanded to do otherwise. I am in college, but have always found woman at a painful and sexual breaking point very, erotic and pleasing.

Who am I?
I am young, knowledgeable of the lifestyle, and a sadist dominant. I enjoy nature, companions, and a wonderful time. Such times include bowling, humiliating, cooking, degrading, training slaves, exercise, and above all, Dominating.

What do I seek?
A slave, a bitch, a playmate, a whore, a slab of meat... they are all the same and will be treated the same. She/It must have been born with a vagina, not a dick. Breast size is not of great importance, but weight is. I do not want an overweight cow, nor a skinny stick, moderate weight for both flexibility, and a capable body.

What do you expect from me?
Training, pain, and humiliation. I will want to push your boundaries, leave nothing behind, and break your walls down. Webcams, great, if not, I will expect detailed reports. From beginning to the end. Any report or assignment not completed by their designated time period will be marked. At the end of each week, a punishment shall be executed. The more marks, the harder and longer the punishments.

Message me if you are interested.

Chris

• Kinks:
Anal, Fisting, Enema, torture, humiliation, and degrading

• Experience:
Had multiple long term online relationship.

• Limits:
Limits are as follows:
Beastiality
Death
Body Mods

Deal Breakers
-Requesting switch
-Having more than one master

Featured Threads

New Personals