Phoenix: M/Dom/23 seeks F/Sub/18-20 ~ Females or Sissy males wanted.

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

analtongue

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2013
23 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

First and foremost, thank you for reading my advertisement.

Introduction:
Hello, my name is Sean and I am a 23 year old amateur Dom/master. I have been considering starting a S&M online relationship for about 3 months. I am in search of a female or sissy/transgender male who would be willing to be my submissive partner. She must be willing to learn and obey and above all committed. please read the following below, and if you are interested please email me at: [email protected].

Info about me:

Sex: Male
Ht: 5'8'
Wt: 175 ILBs
Hair: short black hair
Eyes:brown

Likes outside of sex: reading, hiking, traveling, sleeping.
Likes (sexual): Domination, BDSM, Hardcore, Anal sex, oral sex, kinky stuff.
Limits: blood,social suicide,family,anything me or my slave is uncomfortable with.

What sets me apart from many other doms is the fact that I'm committed and trustworthy. I feel that everything about an s&m relationship should be comfortable and enjoyable. It is also noteworthy that I believe I can deliver creative and exciting tasks for my slave. I try to think outside the box during training and playtime by using theming and especially sensual aspects for my slave. I feel that if a slave and master are on the same level, amazing relationships can be formed. I would also like to note that I love to get to know my slaves as much as possible. I don't like it when a slave is like a sex robot. Sex is a human thing. Even if I have you as my sex slave I want to be able to have normal and healthy conversations with you.

Terms of the Relationship:

The relationship in question will consist of communication through mainly text chat, as well as an established ruleset and set time for training/playtime. I will never ask my slave to do anything that is harmful to any person or to her social life. Below are some requirements for being the slave in my s&m relationship.

Requirements for Slave applicants:
~Must be 18 or over.
~Must be female or sissy/transgender
~Must be willing to commit to a s&m relationship.
~Must be willing to provide evidence of completed tasks.
~Must be submissive
~Must be serious.

~Addressing Photos/videos and evidence of completed tasks.
Being able to send photos (excluding face) to show that tasks have been completed is not required, however it will greatly increase your chances of being picked from the other applicants. Other methods of showing evidence of completed tasks include: video and voice recordings.

Regarding Applications:
So you've made it this far? good. Applications should be sent to [email protected].
Please provide a description of your appearance, a list of likes,dislikes,and limits, your likes outside of sex, and if you are willing to provide photos, videos, or voice recordings during our online relationship.

-Things that will increase your chance of being accepted:
~Being honest
~writing with good grammar and in detail.
~being open to photos or voice recording
~including a photo in your application.

I am looking forward to finding a slav e willing to serve. Thank you for reading.
Serious replies only.

• Kinks:
BDSM, Sissy, Light pain,Cum play,piss,oral,orgasm denial, open to almost any kinks.

• Experience:
I have about 1 year in s&m experience. I am confident, however that I may deliver the experience of a dom with 2-3 years exp.

• Limits:
Like I said above, It would be fantastic if my slave is comfortable with pictures or videos (excluding face). She mush however be able to show some sort of evidence at some point of her completion of a task.

Featured Threads

New Personals