andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I have no photos here but I am not going to keep it this way
I need some photo dares. I might be late but I want to respond every message with a photo.

No limits currently except public: I am not able to do anything outside my home... sometimes unable outside my room. Some likes: pain, messy, bdsm, hummiliation. Just help me for an album so I can be submissive for you.

naughty geek

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 5, 2012
i don' know if you are still looking but if you are and to put something out there:

document (with a series of photos) a "day-in-your-life." the twist is the day is not a normal day but one in which any and all your fantasies happen i.e. make an album of you acting out being dominated, e.g. spanked my an invislable presence, diapered etc

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
thanks!
diappered is not one of my likes or a bit complicated to do or show with real diapers (married and mostly there is someone at home and hard to hide) but I will have that in mind.

Acted as being dominated and spanked myself to see how much I can take and already took a few photos.
I added one. I cannot post more photos until the start of the new year (I am currently preparing my luggage to leave until then) but please keep it going. Please mention how you would like me to pose in the photos.

I love to find a moment when I would be home alone for few hours so I can build something more as like being dominated. Self bondage, candles, home made devices etc.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals