• Total voters

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
'fantasy women' is my new social group-i want pics of women dressed up as famous 'fictional' women!then can come from tv,film,comics,cartoons and computer games-i'm looking for women dressed as wonderwoman,supergirl,xena warrior princess,amy pond,vampirella,daisy duke,lara croft,red sonja,barbarella,princess leia-'slave' costume ones wanted especially!:D

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Oh no I was first.... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. actually it was tough, no Marge with her hair down Simpson and no Lois from family guy.....

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
no votes yet for barbarella and red sonja?-perhaps they are not as well known-i suggest you google some pics of them and then decide how 'hot' they are!

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
'fantasy women' is my new social group-i want pics of women dressed up as famous 'fictional' women!then can come from tv,film,comics,cartoons and computer games-i'm looking for women dressed as wonderwoman,supergirl,xena warrior princess,amy pond,vampirella,daisy duke,lara croft,red sonja,barbarella,princess leia-'slave' costume ones wanted especially!:D
[please note:social group now deleted permanently-but feel free to create albums anyway]

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
Eva Habermann as 'Zev Bellringer' in 'Lexx'

this very strange German-Canadian Sci-Fi series first aired in my country on Channel five back in 1997-the stunning German born model Eva Habermann played the character 'Zev Bellringer'-she was a 'love slave'[ding dong!]-who always wore a very short dress![a different actress later replaced her-who was certainly still very 'sexy'-but certainly not a patch on the gorgeous Eva!]in the series[which was set on an 'organic' spaceship-Lexx]a robot head was perpetually in love with her!you can see why!:D

Attachments

• 327_1000.jpg
    327_1000.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 15
  • EH002.jpg
    EH002.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: