Picture Requests

killerwang

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2011
Hi im 18 male sissy slave. My master has ordered me to come on here and ask for requests. I am supposed to do anything you guys say. Unless my master says otherwise. I will post it to my album as soon as i see your request. My likes are crossdressing, cumeating, humiliation, semipublic, and slight pain. Dislikes are anal. Limits are going out and buying things, illegal, showing face, involving other people. Please feel free to push my limits.

Id.

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 5, 2011
Pee on yourself, like this guy.

Write "getdare.com" and "kinktalk.com" on your body 20 times each. Write them all over on different parts of you in different sizes. Make sure some of the writing gets on your cock and balls. You can wash them off after.

Show off your legs and rear end by wearing nothing but stockings and heels. Try to make it a more feminine pose, like one leg elevated or bent or something.

Sit on the toilet to pee while wearing a dress with panties around your ankles.

Go outside somewhere fully crossdressed. Of course it doesn't have to be where someone could see you, just outside anywhere. Then strip one item at a time until fully nude.

Obviously some of these tasks/dares may not be possible with available items or limits, so modify or pass as needed. I hope your master enjoys the pics:).

killerwang

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2011
Hi, my master thanks you for all of these. I can and will be doing all of them except the one with the heels. For shoes all i have are crocs, flats, and flip flops. Idk if any of those will work. I will try to do these as soon as i can and will post back when i have uploaded the pics. Also, feel free to give lots more requests. Anything you want me to do.

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
the first

ok young sub , slip some boxers on or big tightie whities, take a shoelace or string , now get super little boi soft *, and then take the string and tie it around your covered cock and balls * ,making a bag of cock and balls, make sure its tied tightly * , now hold this bag like this for 30 minutes while you check out your fav kink * , can be magazines , dvd , net etc * while you have the bag you can tease and tickle it only . now the * indicates a photo is needed every time you see the * :cool: , lets see if you can complete this task young sub , and dont worry , there is more to come

Featured Threads

New Personals