Picture tasks (newlyweds, 25m,22f)

sparty350

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2011
Hey all, this is this husband (25) posting for both myself and my wife (22). Well, I'm posting FOR both of us, but no she does not know about it. I'm looking for some exciting dares or picture tasks for both of us to do tonight while we knock back a few beers / shots and of course take some pictures. She is usually very conservative, but can get pretty crazy after a few drinks. She is also up for doing ALMOST anything I tell her / dare her to do...but I've run out of ideas, lol. We are not in to anything too crazy (piss, scat, blood, extreme pain, only some anal, etc...), but just looking for some fun / harmless dares. In the past I've had her try on her roommate's lingerie (which she did), fuck herself with my ex gf's dildo (which she did), and blindfold her / tie her to the bed (which she did). Again, while she is up for most picture ideas, she won't be aware that I didn't come up with them by myself. I also would be interested in some picture tasks myself...but haven't ventured out much futher than playing with her bras/panties (she is very petite though, and wearing them is just about impossible, as they will get stretched out and she'll notice).

Thanks,
Sparty

MASTERL0VER

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
you should post a pic of he fingering or toying ass

also onw of her in her sexyest underwear poseing in differnt posions

nother one her sucking you cock while you finger her

one of her tied wrist and feet

dildo in her throat

breast tied tight with prgs on nipples

sparty350

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2011
All sound very good, but pick just one or two for now to get started. Also, where do I post for everyone to see? (and her tits may be too small to tie...have never tried though. Shes only a 34b). :(

phanamil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 18, 2009
Is your wife ok with this? Does she know she's going to be posted all over the internet?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Apart from agreeing about her permission.... though of course it could be part of the game I would advise keeping the pics to none face...

Featured Threads

New Personals