Pineapples on syrup...

Jennygirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 19, 2017
Belgium
Hey there, I bet you'd like to know what happened in my shower yesterday? Hihi I had a lot of fun!

So I went in my shower, buttnaked, with the can of pineapple slices in my hand.
I then straightened my back, held the can above my head and poured it all over my head!
I saw 2 slices falling down from my head, wondering where the third one was, I felt on top of my head and found it there. I then took it off my head and ate it. This gave me some energie and I came up with a fun idea! Why not put some inside me? So I ripped the remaining slices in pieces and slipped 10 inside my super wet cunt. It felt a little weird, but not unpleasant. I then tried getting my hands full of syrup by smearing the syrup into my skin. Then I just started rubbing my pussy with the sticky mess on my fingers.
Meanwhile, I ate the remaining pineapple and edged 5 times, since someone ordered me not to cum.
After that was done, stood up and turned the shower on. I tried getting all pieces of pineapple back out of my cunt and succeeded after about 10 minutes. (I ate every piece after it came out! ;D)
Then I just showered wich as you can imagine took a while.

I hope you liked it! ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals