Play at work

Morgan22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2022
Looking for some tasks to do at work. I work in a semi private office. (I can close the doors occasionally but typically keep it open cause my staff frequently need assistance). I send emails and answer phones all day, and want to add some tasks to excite the day.

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
So, take your panties off while you sit at the desk. You’re to fold them and put them in display some place in your office.
Tell everyone where you put them, left for 10 minutes.

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
Looking for some tasks to do at work. I work in a semi private office. (I can close the doors occasionally but typically keep it open cause my staff frequently need assistance). I send emails and answer phones all day, and want to add some tasks to excite the day.
Being in an office I'm sure you have some clamps in there. Attach one to each cunt lip. No removing them until you get permission here first.

Morgan22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2022
Thank you, hopefully someone lets me take them off soon - that’s aren’t comfortable

Morgan22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2022
So, take your panties off while you sit at the desk. You’re to fold them and put them in display some place in your office.
Tell everyone where you put them, left for 10 minutes.
Now my pussy juices on on my pants. Luckily no one is here yet to see my panties

Reactions: The king

recoveredusername

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2021
On your next phone call, edge yourself while talking. You can't stop edging until the call ended... Let us know how many edges you end up doing

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
put as many pens as you can in your pussy, let us know how many

Morgan22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2022
On your next phone call, edge yourself while talking. You can't stop edging until the call ended... Let us know how many edges you end up doing
3 edges in a 12 minute call. Made booking the client very hard and now my pussy is soaking and throbbing

Morgan22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2022
put as many pens as you can in your pussy, let us know how many
I got 5 in, uncomfortable to sit with them though, so I’m currently walking around with them and holy crap I’m gonna need to cum soon

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
you can take the clamps off if you take the bra off for the rest of the day, and twist your nipples every 5 min

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
go to the bathroom (extra points for the men's bathroom), strip naked in one stall, go and edge in another stall, before returning for your clothes

Morgan22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2022
go to the bathroom (extra points for the men's bathroom), strip naked in one stall, go and edge in another stall, before returning for your clothes
We only have single stall bathrooms

master2sa0

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 10, 2022
If you have lipstick go in bathroom and write slut,whore,bitch on your tits and ass.

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
Give us an overview of how your day was, how did you feel, what did you particularly enjoy,... Edge your self while writing it and naked with clamps on your nipples and mouth must be open the whole time

Morgan22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2022
This cunts day was torturous but it loved every second of it. From completing the tasks on this thread to the ones I got in private, it was a whore for pleasing. Quite honestly, yesterday was this sluts least productive work day ever because it was so horny the whole time. This slut kept the five pens in her pussy for a long time, standing at its desk rather than sitting and finding every excuse possible to walk around and feel them shift in her. It was being teased mercilessly by them. When this whore took the pens out of its cunt, it sucked them clean. This slut received most of its tasks in private messages, where one person stood out as cruel but caring. This whore now has an owner who plans to push it to its limits and test its strength and it is so excited to please him. Yesterday, this cunt was instructed to keep the elastic bands on its tits with no bra and just a shirt to cover them while it went out with friends to suffer the embarrassment and it was very turned on. It could tell that people were staring at its tits as they bulged out and the embarrassment made it’s pussy so wet. The pussy juices flowed down my legs as I walked since this slit did not have panties on. Currently this slut is sat on the floor, where it slept with nothing but a pillow as per its owners rules, teasing itself with its nipples in pain writing this, in hopes to satisfy those who read it.

• Love

Featured Threads

New Personals