Play at work

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
Anyone wanting to torment her tonight is free to do so. Only limits are no edging or cumming (plus her own ones).

She's not working though. She's at home.

If she says she's not comfortable with a task, that means no. Any complaints you are welcome to come to me though.

• Love
Reactions: Morgan22

Morgan22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2022
Tight and uncomfortable. Yes I can put 5 in my Pussy at the same time

FemaleSlaves004

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2022
Place clamps on ur nipples and on ur pussy. Ur weight ones to pull ur lips. When donne squad with all in and on u and keep all on till u go to sleep.

Morgan22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2022
Please may I take off the nipple clamps it hurt to just be let alone moving makes it horrendous

FemaleSlaves004

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2022
Ok u can take out the pens.

But discribe the feeling of them comming out and suck them clean and let us know how it tasted.

Morgan22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2022
Thank you. They were uncomfortable to take out as my ass was dry and no one allowed lube. I felt disgusting cleaning the pens as they had been in my ass and now have a horrid taste in my mouth

Reactions: FemaleSlaves004

FemaleSlaves004

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2022
Thank you. They were uncomfortable to take out as my ass was dry and no one allowed lube. I felt disgusting cleaning the pens as they had been in my ass and now have a horrid taste in my mouth
Good to hear how they felt, also glad to see u do literly what's demanded as said. How are the clamps doing on ur tits and lips?

Morgan22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2022
My tits are literally killing me they hurt so bad! I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to keep them on. My pissy clamps hurt as well but not nearly as bad

• Love
Reactions: FemaleSlaves004