Play at work

Morgan22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2022
Today this slave woke up after a terrible nights sleep. It bound it’s tits, it’s nipples, it’s pussy lips throughout the day for master and the online community who gave it tasks. The most painful we’re the nipple torture as the hanger swayed as the cunt crawled to wherever it needed to go. It also took its first cold shower and hated it. At night it’s owner was generous enough to torture its pussy with a scrubbing of the pussy, insertion in the pre hole and toothpaste play. At one point the slit almost had a panic attack because the q tip had almost fully entered it’s body and it was terrified. Luckily it didn’t. Currently the whore is on the floor wrapped in the blanket warm for the first time in over 24 hours ready to pass out from the exhaustion. It’s pussy still has a faint burn to serve as a reminder that it lives for someone else’s pleasure

FemaleSlaves004

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2022
Do u need to be warm?

Let's use u again today and look for new painfull tasks.

Start to bound ur clit up with a fine rope connected to ur neck.
In once on u place a clamp on ur clit on max and describe the feelings here for us all.

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
Do u need to be warm?

Let's use u again today and look for new painfull tasks.

Start to bound ur clit up with a fine rope connected to ur neck.
In once on u place a clamp on ur clit on max and describe the feelings here for us all.
You don't get to play with her again.

Messaging her repeatedly on Skype demanding she plays. Well after she said she's owned, then trying to call her on Skype, and then using a second account to contact her afterwards (other than me, her owner, you're the only other person to have her Skype) shows you don't understand boundaries.

So the boundary now set is anything from you is instantly ignored. You get nothing.

Take it as a learning curve. Just because someone is submissive doesn't mean they are YOUR submissive. They choose to play, or not, in all cases. I'm her owner, but she can also change that if she wishes. She had that control still.

You have to learn that you don't get to demand things off anyone, sure as hell not someone else's slave.

FemaleSlaves004

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2022
You don't get to play with her again.

Messaging her repeatedly on Skype demanding she plays. Well after she said she's owned, then trying to call her on Skype, and then using a second account to contact her afterwards (other than me, her owner, you're the only other person to have her Skype) shows you don't understand boundaries.

So the boundary now set is anything from you is instantly ignored. You get nothing.

Take it as a learning curve. Just because someone is submissive doesn't mean they are YOUR submissive. They choose to play, or not, in all cases. I'm her owner, but she can also change that if she wishes. She had that control still.

You have to learn that you don't get to demand things off anyone, sure as hell not someone else's slave.
Look first of all I don't have another skhpe, second off all we agreed on a new torture once home.

I hit the call button idd per accident while cleaning all stuff in vans at work as I called random peeps to.

I'm patient for sure but the call wasn't ment to happend I called in time with boss to witouth knowing.

U can contact me private for this

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
Look first of all I don't have another skhpe, second off all we agreed on a new torture once home.

I hit the call button idd per accident while cleaning all stuff in vans at work as I called random peeps to.

I'm patient for sure but the call wasn't ment to happend I called in time with boss to witouth knowing.

U can contact me private for this
I've seen the screenshots of the chat. Don't contact her again.

Dominator004

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 28, 2022
Oh what a attitude Here. Idk what u think or what's up but probably has something to do with the person above.

Sad to see people think cause one person is bad they all are bad. So report what u want I'll do the same then asweel.

Thought this was a fair topic reading down all the comments here beside that last person but yeah. Sad that new people getting into this don't get a chanche.

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
Oh what a attitude Here. Idk what u think or what's up but probably has something to do with the person above.

Sad to see people think cause one person is bad they all are bad. So report what u want I'll do the same then asweel.

Thought this was a fair topic reading down all the comments here beside that last person but yeah. Sad that new people getting into this don't get a chanche.
Ah yes, the first thing a "new" member does with everything on here is come to this specific thread, skip straight to the bottom reading nothing else, post a comment, and then immediately send her two messages before she'd even have chance to reply here.

Find someone else to harass.

Also funny that the other account signed out immediately before that one was created... it's almost like it's extremely obvious to literally everybody else but you.

Reactions: subzzzero

Dominator004

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 28, 2022
Ah yes, the first thing a "new" member does with everything on here is come to this specific thread, skip straight to the bottom reading nothing else, post a comment, and then immediately send her two messages before she'd even have chance to reply here.

Find someone else to harass.

Also funny that the other account signed out immediately before that one was created... it's almost like it's extremely obvious to literally everybody else but you.
Ok as she saw in her message she know I'm kinda new into this and ur right she should have the change to answer here. With that other account that has nothing to do with me I'm sorry for that but yeah.

But ur totaly right she should have had the chanche to answer her first. That's a fault I made and when u know all of her u know also what I said to her.

FemaleSlaves004

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2022
lol now he don't let other play with this nice slut hahaha. Like he's 24/24 7/7 online. At Dominator004 she's free till 11 pm ur time as ur liveing in same timezone.

Hope u have fun with her otherwise u can contact me for some stuff and if u want to learn and test urself I can give u some slaves to train on.

Dominator004

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 28, 2022
Well that would be nice, I'm currently located in the netherlands for my work and maybe I plan on staying there. It would be nice to test myself more as a dom and see how I can play with sub woman. I'll sure contact u once I'm home from harbor. U prefer private or here?

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Well this was a Rollercoaster to read.
seems like @Morgan22 got one of the few decent doms/owners out there, congrats you two.
I would love to read what fun adventures and misadventures that slut had to endure today, besides this lil "improv theater" I the vorne comments.

Cheers

Reactions: pranadevil

pranadevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2009
Well this was a Rollercoaster to read.
seems like @Morgan22 got one of the few decent doms/owners out there, congrats you two.
I would love to read what fun adventures and misadventures that slut had to endure today, besides this lil "improv theater" I the vorne comments.

Cheers
Yeah, it's a shame we had to deal with an idiot, those with an IQ above single digits are welcome to continue posting tasks for her, either here or in her PM's, or even mine if they want a nice surprise for her.

She's been great so far. I'll have her report on her day before bed too.

Morgan22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2022
Today started out in a less than ideal way. A person who this slut played with via chat yesterday wouldn’t take no for an answer (as seen in the comments above) and that with a combination of things going on at work led to a very stressed slave. Luckily it’s owner took care of things for it and helped it calm down. While at work this slut was forced to lick a dirty toilet seat before being allowed to use it, it stuffed 5 pens into its pussy for what felt like hours. The pens make this slut feel so good and full but torture it as well because it is not allowed to edge or cum. While stuffed with the pens, it had to hump it’s chair, going faster when it took phone calls. Another time when this slut went to the bathroom, there was someone else’s piss on the seat, it’s owner made it wipe it up with its face, hold the pussy pens in it’s mouth while pissing, before placing them back in its pussy, not allowing it to wash its face or mouth before going back to work. With about 2 hours left in its work day, this sluts owner allowed it to decide to either stay stuffed or put 5 elastic bands on each Tit. This slut could not decide, and flipped a coin deciding it’s fate: the elastic bands. These were torturous and made it’s day feel like the longest 2 hours of its life. When it got home from work it was hungry and it’s owner allowed it to eat an apple that was begging to rot, sliced up and on the floor. It was also allowed to drink olive juice (which this slut absolutely hates). A few minutes later it was allowed to rinse its mouth and eat something else. Tonight, this slut is sleeping on the floor, as usual, but with no pillow or blanket as a punishment for it’s behaviour earlier in the day. This slut must remember that it does not deserve satisfaction, and that it’s only goal is to please it’s owner, wether it likes the task at hand or not. Thank you for reading, tasks are always welcome, my owner will ensure that this slut completes them :)

Reactions: The king