Please ask this sissy brat humiliating questions

Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
This little sissy brat has always like the thought of having to publicly answer humiliating questions so people can mock her for how much of a dumb little baby she is.

the sissy brat will try and answer all questions as fast as possible, feel free to insult and belittle the stupid little girl as much as you want in your question.

This little sissy is happiest with a plug in her bottom, a diaper on and a cock in her mouth.

Thank you in advance to everyone who asks a question and every question asked is a day the little brat is grounded if you arent happy with her answer its 2 days.

if i dont get back to you in 12 hours ill do 1 hour corner time and a 8pm bedtime

https://cdn012.bdsmlr.com/uploads/photos/2020/12/9885190/bdsmlr-9885190-r4ywcHZCnc.JPG

Last edited:

Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
What is the most humiliating thing you did?
when with a dom i got taken out of ice cream and told if my diaper was wet before we got home id be grounded. He took me to the bathroom and peed into my diaper then "checked" to see if i was wet. he started mocking me for wetting and when we got home he said i had to suck and swallow before i could be changed and by this time i was very wet. instead of letting me change he sent me to the corner which had a small table that normally had a potted plant he moved the plant and had me do a page of lines sitting in the corner then sent me to bed after finally letting me change.

Reactions: MustacheRides96

Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
just offering this one old story: i had a bad day at work and was complaining to my dom about it, he told me to swing by his after work.

when i walked in he told me to put on my schoolgirl outfit; which i did and he said he "got a call" from my teacher that id been naughty at school.

i got bent over the sofa and got spanked and caned, he then sat down and i went over his knee and got spanked some more then knelt on the floor and sucked his cock while he was saying stuff like "maybe i should ground you, maybe you should go to bed early for a week, maybe you need to be banned from treats for a while if youre gonna be naughty" all the while im sucking and moaning with my bottom burning and stinging.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals