Some experience but not loads

Dayn123x

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 1, 2023
Hello,

Just to introduce myself I am a 26 year old female from Cardiff.

I am in a relationship but I have always been into being a slave and being hurt. I was once in this kind of relationship and I really miss the feeling of being owned and doing anything for my master.

I’m really into sadists, I like doing things to myself for them, I like it when it gets uncomfortable

I am also into sub/master - to be ruined but then also some care from master

I will send photos and videos once we have chatted for a bit but will not show face

Kik: dayn123x

Please do your best to humiliate and ruin me

Dayn123x

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 1, 2023
Hello,

Just to introduce myself I am a 26 year old female from Cardiff.

I am in a relationship but I have always been into being a slave and being hurt. I was once in this kind of relationship and I really miss the feeling of being owned and doing anything for my master.

I’m really into sadists, I like doing things to myself for them, I like it when it gets uncomfortable

I am also into sub/master - to be ruined but then also some care from master

I will send photos and videos once we have chatted for a bit but will not show face

Kik: dayn123x

Please do your best to humiliate and ruin me
Now owned

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Now owned
It’s impressive you got to an owned status in just a couple hours of posting. You should really vet better. The fact you mention having minimal experience furthers that point. There are lots of guys who fake it enough to score some easy play. Don’t let sub frenzy cause you to pair up with someone who’s not a fit for your needs.
Hopefully you got lucky and found a decent person. Just do your research and trust your gut if things feel wrong.

TheMajorXXX

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2022
Great Yarmouth
Absolutely agree. The Dom/sub relationship can be complex, but has to be based on mutual trust and respect which, so many times, has not been established before a new "adventure" begins.

Featured Threads

New Personals