Please help me train my ass to be pegged

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
I think the title is pretty self explanatory. I need help training my ass so I can be pegged. It has been a huge fantasy of mine as of late, and I think I’m ready to take the plunge. At least mentally I am. Physically, I’m not there yet. I can fit my finger in my ass. Ive done a sharpie but that’s it. The ideal situation would be for me to find a Domme that will help me get my ass ready, and then when I am ready be the one to actually peg me. That’s I deal. But I know it’s pretty unlikely. So for now, I think I’ll settle for someone willing to take it slow with me and help me learn how to put bigger things in my ass. I would rather have conversations via kik but we can talk on here as well. My kik is mintee_sub I Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your time.

Pehart

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2017
Hungary
So you could start with a statrer butt plug kit. Normally it has 3 different size of plugs. I like to play with my plugs. My art of training is. Before I plug in my butt I go to imagefap.com. I roll a dice. It gives me the basic amount of time to have the plug in me. Then I scroll trough the gallery section (the last 24 hours) If I notice a girl butt with a plug this means an extra 30 minute to the basic time cumulative. Sometimes it can build up to a considerable time. One time It cumulated to 36 hours straight. Ohh man those were times! If you are stretched enough, then you can buy some dildos. You can find out crazy things with them too! Be creative!:cool::butt:

Featured Threads

New Personals