Please humiliate me

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
Hi everyone,

I need humiliation. I need it bad. But the problem is, most people who want to humiliate me just want me to send pics. I don't send pics (and this is probably where I'll lose most everyone). I am begging all of you to please task me with things that will be completely humiliating. I am looking for something that potentially can turn into long term, but I'm also more than happy to serve anyone for as long as they want. Any tasks that get posted in this thread will have a full report posted here as well. PM tasks will get a PM report.

I do have a kik, and if you can respect that I won't send pics (probably ever, but I am POTENTIALLY open to it in maybe a few months if we interact regularly) please send me a pm with your kik and I'll hit you up.

Otherwise, please humiliate me in any way that you see fit (my 3 rules are no feminization, no pics, and nothing that is illegal (including public nudity)).

Last edited:

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
Sorry to hear that most people just want you to send pics. I guess that's just how most men are like (Not saying I'm not like that as well). We wish to have clear proof that you actually did what we task our slave(in this case you).

If you're not comfortable with sending pics, I doubt that you will get much interest. Sorry to say this, buddy.

Featured Threads

New Personals