Please let me cum

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Today is day 51 since I last had an orgasm. Technically I was free at day 40 as long as I finished edges, but something came up and I left for a few days. I am at 65 edges complete of 102. That's 37 left before I can cum.

Since the community of kt gave me the edges, I need to ask here. If I get 5 people who say that I may cum, then I can freely cum tomorrow under one condition (that you can choose). If 10 people say that I cannot cum, then I am under their control for orgasms for the next 7 days on this thread - with an additional 18 edges added. (If that's the case I'll post more about it.)

So, may I pleeeaaasseeee have permission to cum? :eek:

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
Even though you asked nicely, as you've waited 17 days, what's another seven days.

So, No.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Conditional YES

So my idea is yes you can cum BUT the condition is, you must use your red vibrator, running and kept inserted for one hour. If, when or how many times you cum is irrelevant, its one hour non-stop of riding the vibe or nothing.

aralius

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2015
Agree with droptoken. Ride your vibe for an hour and you can cum as much as you want.

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
I was going to say no but the Dr's idea sounds like fun so I'll go with yes under the Dr's condition.

slavebr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 19, 2015
Since there is only one more yes, here is your permission!

Yes, you may cum! :)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I do believe you already have your 5 yes votes, so you do get to cum with the condition of course.
No point in anyone posting No's now or even threatening to!

Featured Threads

New Personals