Oct 8, 2011
as it says i will try and do anything you say and post pics asap thank you

redrabbit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 6, 2011
Post pictures of you trapping your balls in a book while trying to get your hand up your asshole or possibly a dildo or fallic object.

Skarin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2011
Manchester/Lakes
Get five objects of increasing size, and one extra object which only just fits in your ass. Insert the first, smallest object, tie an elastic band around your balls and edge. insert the other four objects one after the other in size order, adding an additional elastic band each time and edging. On the fifth object ruin your orgasm. Use the cum to lube the extra object and insert that, then cum for real.

upinsmoke

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2011
Get five objects of increasing size, and one extra object which only just fits in your ass. Insert the first, smallest object, tie an elastic band around your balls and edge. insert the other four objects one after the other in size order, adding an additional elastic band each time and edging. On the fifth object ruin your orgasm. Use the cum to lube the extra object and insert that, then cum for real.

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=1177
as close as i could get not a lot of objects but thanks

redrabbit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 6, 2011
Tie rope around your cock and balls so their nice and tightly bound and then attatch the other end of the rope to something, but pull the rope under your legs and then walk forewards and see how far you can get your cock and balls pulled under you.
Also go for some anal with mustard as toothpaste and icy hot are obviously way too easy

Featured Threads

New Personals