Any other on that level - let me know

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
So - The first 2 - 3 hours were quite sharp and painful and then once it got to hour 4+ the stinging part kind of died down a bit. At the end of the day, my head was really red and even touching it stung like a bitch. That was defiantly a painful one to say the least - please give me some more!!

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
That sounds painful - I have seen a video like that online. Finding the nettles where I am is quite tricky so I will try to find some next time I am out. In the meantime, please give me dares to do in my house. I will update you on the nettles when I find some.

Not in use

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 27, 2020
where are you UK?

get some

Hotspur"Fiery Jack" Ointment

Pack out you foreskin with as much as you can before bed. Sleep well!

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Well if you're up to it this is a rather painful add-on to see how brave you are. Do another one but with a twist. Take one of the plants and hold it on one specific spot. Find a portion of the stem that'll fit in your urethra take the branches and leaves from it and push it down in there.

Then when you get home treat that cock head to a nice shower of candle wax.
When I first put the nettles down my urethra it felt like fucking death - it was so sensitive. The candle wax was the cherry on top - that made it feel like hell!
Any other suggestions besides nettles do let me know.

Not in use

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 27, 2020
An easy one.... tie you balls seperate and tight (if you dont know how message me). Get a rubber band and flick each ball one time for every birthday you have had.

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
First get some fresh ginger, cut two chunks off and use a fork to toughen up the cut edge a bit. The fibers should be sticking out. Then pull back your foreskin and sandwich your head between the two pieces of ginger, cut side touching your skin. Rub the two pieces around but keep enough pressure so you’re effectively squishing your head quite painfully. When my old Master made me do this to my clit I ended up crying. If the feeling is pleasurable for you, edge five times. After each edge put an ice cube on your head to cool it down lol. To end, Tie a rubber band above your balls so they’re forced down. Now sit over a bowl of ice water, balls in the bowl and masturbate to edge ten times. I’ve heard that this makes your balls burn.

Featured Threads

New Personals