please punish my clit

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
my clit has been very bad today. Its been wanting to cum all day, and it needs to be punished for its neediness. please send me punishments to do that are discrete enough to be carried out with my family sleeping next door (the walls are thin). I want to make it hurt so badly that I won't want to touch it for days. I have a rubber band, a mini ruler, three clothespins, and im wearing a thong.
Hard limits:
blood
knives
needles (no tack bras/panties)
piss/scat
photos - but I will post detailed reports

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Do you have Ginger or Chili or Mustard in your cupboards?

I think you know what to do if you have ...

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
In your kitchen do you have a sponge with a rough side or a scouring pad?

I've read on here, I think it was @MissKubo nail polish on your clit really hurts, but she gave the impression that it REALLY hurts... Don't use nail polish remover, I guess that will hurt even more? you have to wait until it hardens and starts to flake so once you start, there's no stopping... But you said you wanted it to hurt

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
In your kitchen do you have a sponge with a rough side or a scouring pad?

I've read on here, I think it was @MissKubo nail polish on your clit really hurts, but she gave the impression that it REALLY hurts... Don't use nail polish remover, I guess that will hurt even more? you have to wait until it hardens and starts to flake so once you start, there's no stopping... But you said you wanted it to hurt
The house we are staying in doesn’t have any nail polish, and there’s only one sponge so I don’t want to use that, but I’ll try to find another rough thing to use instead. I’ll let you know how it goes tonight.

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Yes I have ginger. I will do that tonight and give you a full report.
Make sure you get the ginger up and under the hood to enjoy the full effect.

Oooh mommy, you smell just like gingerbread ...

The rough side of Velcro might do in lieu of a sponge.

Looking forward to reading of your experiences.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Tooth brushes do wonders so does vapor rub. You can get both CHEAP at dollar tree.

Many things around a house would cause severe irritation and bleeding which is not desired.

Hot wax though is a tried and true standby.

The ginger thing takes knowledge because FRESH GINGER that is a bit aged is prefered and its best use it to peel an end 3 inches and insert that into the anus for awhile.

Vaginal play using ginger is also doable but ive heard wildly mixed results.

One of the best clit play things is to PUMP THE CLIT to make it large and then have a really good RIDING CROP WHIP IT.

This causes extreme orgasmic response and is usually done by a dom to a restrained person.

The orgasms resulting are so strong as to render a person in and out of consciousness which is why another person is required to apply this and monitor/manage.

The selfie version = pussy slapping. Use a COLD WET WASHCLOTH to wet the area and then with your open hand = SMACK IT/slap it.

The cold and wet excalates the sensation and 4-5 slaps will have the area RED and SUPER SENSITIZED.

Next day you will have trouble walking as this mimicks being gaulded.

Vapor rub is marvelous on clits, labia, anus, areolas, and nipples.

Best if NOT ALL DONE TOGETHER, but rather each as a solitary treat/experience.

Multi application events should be saved for later.

Its worth the $10 to invest in a pump set on ebay. There are air pump sets and twist suction pump sets.

Any search under TWIST PUMP SET, nipple pump set, clit pump set, pussy pump set = should all be rewarding.

Some of these come with LARGE cups or can be combined in use with ones that do for combination sessions.

Example = a clit pump cup is applied with a pussy pump cup then applied over that.

This also works well with a nipple cup over applied by a larger cup for the areola.

Even clit, pussy, and anus can ALL HAVE SUCTION CUPS APPLIED AT THE SAME TIME.

Note: Penis pumps work wonders as heavy duty anal pumps. These can be found as low as $8-10 on ebay. As dedicated anal pumps they can be marvelous.

Twist suction cups have advantages but pump ones also have their own.

Sets can be had for $10-15 and are cheap sex play toys.

Even the vapor rub at dollar tree does marvelous things.

If you have a cheap DOSING SYRINGE found at dollar tree and walmart (pharmacy area).....

You can place it into a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and pull back the plunger to infill.....

Then insert that into your anus a couple of inches and squirt out.

Its harmless but will bubble bubble boil and trouble inside you for an hour or more.

Since it kills bacteria and viruses this also is good prep for anal sex.

Note: this super sensitizes the inside of the anus opening like nothing ive ever tried and after minutes the anus begins contracting /winking involuntarily without any means of control.

This sensation even has lingering effects the following day.

Hydrogen peroxide = $1 at dollar tree.

Last but not least = power scrub your vaginal area and clit with COLD SOAPY WASH CLOTH AND RINSE OFF WITH SAME.

IMMEDIATELY APPLY HOT SAUCE TO YOUR CLIT.

This will evoke tears and you will walk funny for several days.

Oh the things i know. -:)

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Make sure you get the ginger up and under the hood to enjoy the full effect.

Oooh mommy, you smell just like gingerbread ...

The rough side of Velcro might do in lieu of a sponge.

Looking forward to reading of your experiences.
I apologize, I couldn’t find any Velcro or similar objects. I hope you will be satisfied with me tying a knot in my thong right over my clit and wearing it like that all day. It is now very sensitive and raw. I’m about to try the ginger 😁

Reactions: subbysecret

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Oh my god the ginger is wonderful. I couldn’t mince it up so I have a piece of ginger and taped the freshly cut end to my clit. I’m now trembling and it feels so good. It’s making me really want to cum but I know i shouldn’t. It was definitely a good idea to make my poor clit sensitive before the ginger, it’s coming much further out of the hood than usual, which means that even more of it is now exposed to the ginger. It also felt good to rub the slice of ginger on my clit, it was rough and stimulated everything quite painfully. My pussy is leaking and my clit feels like it’s on fire, thank you so much for this punishment.

Reactions: subbysecret

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Oh my god the ginger is wonderful. I couldn’t mince it up so I have a piece of ginger and taped the freshly cut end to my clit. I’m now trembling and it feels so good. It’s making me really want to cum but I know i shouldn’t. It was definitely a good idea to make my poor clit sensitive before the ginger, it’s coming much further out of the hood than usual, which means that even more of it is now exposed to the ginger. It also felt good to rub the slice of ginger on my clit, it was rough and stimulated everything quite painfully. My pussy is leaking and my clit feels like it’s on fire, thank you so much for this punishment.
Thanks for the feedback.

It sounds wonderful.

Living up to your name!

:-D

Featured Threads

New Personals