Please punish my pussy - F/22

Kinkygirl66699

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 4, 2020
I'm a submissive female wanting punishments for my pussy and nipples. I havent had a really good punishment in a while and need to be reminded what happens to bad girls who dont listen. I will send photos as proof punishments have been completed, but nothing with my face in it.

I have: nipple/clit clamps, 2 small dildos, 1 medium dildo, a vibrator, 2 butt plugs(one has a bunny tail attached), and house hold stuff(binder clips, tooth paste, rubber bands, ect)

Likes: pain, humiliation, edging, hidden public, testing limits

Hard dislikes: scat, bladder control, family, permanent scars, piercing skin, blood

SlayeR

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 5, 2020
I'd like to punish your pussy and would love to see you edge and obey according to my orders. I'll keep in mind your likes and dislikes too. When do you want to start?

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Get fully naked.

Insert your largest dildo in place. Then, as soon as it is in... insert the second largest dildo. Then, attempt to get in the third.

Insert your largest butt plug in. In the same way, attempt to put in your smaller butt plug.

Then, put in tobasco hot sauce over both your holes, in generous amounts.

Wait for 5 minutes.

Take a shower.

Go to sleep for the night.

When you are up in the morning, this dare is over.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Get fully naked.

Insert your largest dildo in place. Then, as soon as it is in... insert the second largest dildo. Then, attempt to get in the third.

Insert your largest butt plug in. In the same way, attempt to put in your smaller butt plug.
Lets see, you do assume she has with 22 trained stretching her pussy well enough to take 3 dildos, that you dont know how they look like?
Dont get me wrong this is doable by a fracture of women, especially after they had a child or two, but to just assume it, especially at an age of 22, is very ... bold ... if i try to be nice.

With the plug it gets even more ... bold... a lot of plugs are sure not formed in a way to allow easy access for a 2nd one. This means if your idea is even doable, the ass will need to stretch a lot more than with a single plug,
Why do you think she has the experience to even try that?
What makes you think that is even half way safe?
Not going slow enough with anal stretching can cause tearing, bleeds or even anal fissures.... To tell that to someone that maybe doesn't know better is dangerous and irresponsible or outright stupid

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Yes please heed the anal warning from @Merlin. If you tear the soft tissue inside you will cause scar tissue to form. This scar tissue becomes rigid and no longer able to stretch as well as the other soft tissue. Usually resulting in more tears each time. It is a long slow road to recovery to be successful at anal after that happens. Not to mention with that half assed double plug attempt if somehow you managed it you now risk losing one toy inside as the plug rings are no longer effective if the outer hole is gaped too wide.

Featured Threads

New Personals