Please read carefully and thouroughly.

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Canada
Kinks
Femdom, humiliation, the pink life, sissification, cuckolding, degradation etc etc etc
Limits
Whatever is not physically safe, nothing specific. ( including scat, just no )
Experience
I've been a sub for around 5 people for a consecutive period that's around a month each in summary.

Gabe223

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 1, 2023
Well, to start off, as a guy who is very social and active in real life, I find the internet a very no lifeish place with the variety of toxic people and horrible moderators here and there, therefore I won't waste much time, won't be surprised if this gets taken off for whatever petty reason aswell just because a mod feels like it it doesn't fit his subjective ideals, but whatever.
I am Allen, a 22 year old male from Montreal, Quebec, I am looking for something long term, although I hate introductions so much, because I love spontaneous interactions, I'll give it a shot still.
I am a very experienced sub, and I am very experienced with kinks and sex just about in general, however for me connection is top priority.
I am a student, an ex semi pro footballer and a 10 year long english rapper, I am also an ex threater improv performer in my local town with 4 years in my belt, I am currently stuying audio design so I can finally make my own record label and master producing, I also am a crossdresser.
I consider myself a very physically active person, and I stick to my healthy regimen just about in general from A to Z, I am very much mildly religious, I am a christian, politically I lean more towards the left.
I love stand up comedy, gaming, rap music, soccer and beer. I'm a basic bitch, pretty typical.
If you want to continue from here on, here's my discord:Allen22#1697, if you're wondering what is discord, it's a social communication app, just like facebook etc, except it's much more conventional and easy to use for me, it'll take you one min to download and one min to add me in case you don't have it, I have that and whatsapp, I don't like using anything else. Apart from that, hopefully this doesn't get deleted, but eh... if it does, I'll just be convinced that it's impossible to find a domme and just move on with my life, I'm not ready to fill in thousands of papers of paperwork and procedures just to have fun, which is what is constantly demanded here and there, jesus christ, alot of people online have to touch grass...

New Personals