Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
I am to be in denial for the rest of the week, and I need some challenges to make it really difficult along with punishments to do if I can’t control myself. I love bondage, pain, predicament, discrete public, overstimulation, edging, degradation, etc.
I have fresh ginger, three clothes pins, one rubber band, a mini metal ruler, a rough washcloth, and my Lovense Dolce.
hard limits:
Blood
Needles/knives
Piss/scat
Photos - but I will post full reports.

feel free to pm me or just post here for all to see

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
I am to be in denial for the rest of the week, and I need some challenges to make it really difficult along with punishments to do if I can’t control myself. I love bondage, pain, predicament, discrete public, overstimulation, edging, degradation, etc.
I have fresh ginger, three clothes pins, one rubber band, a mini metal ruler, a rough washcloth, and my Lovense Dolce.
hard limits:
Blood
Needles/knives
Piss/scat
Photos - but I will post full reports.

feel free to pm me or just post here for all to see
Ginger makes a wonderful butt plug, and more so if you must wear it in public. Couple this with wearing the shortest skirt you have and the sheerest blouse with nothing underneath -- ala Michel Chloe. You must remain in public until the sensation abates and you no longer feel the pain.

You might think about bending over once in a while to let people have a good look at it, too.

Storsa

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
That’ll be something I do when it’s warmer out. Right now the high is 18 degrees Fahrenheit 🥶

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hey Jack , I am is 16 age , can you tell me some of the most painful punishment that i can do to my ass from only household items that made me cry as a self-bdsm

If you want know something more you can give your WhatsApp, Instragram, snap account,etc

See my message on private

This is NOT ok! First off this site is 18 and up only. He says he’s only 16!!! You talking and doing sexual kink things with a minor is illegal. I’m not only reporting you to admin. I’m reporting you to the national child sex abuse groups. Age of consent laws do not apply to online content. Anything pic or video wise you share with him would be considered illegal.

Reactions: Ayr6

raghav

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 22, 2022
This is NOT ok! First off this site is 18 and up only. He says he’s only 16!!! You talking and doing sexual kink things with a minor is illegal. I’m not only reporting you to admin. I’m reporting you to the national child sex abuse groups. Age of consent laws do not apply to online content. Anything pic or video wise you share with him would be considered illegal.
Okay okay from now i will not be here ok

Featured Threads

New Personals