PM Dares Page 2

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
PM me "RULE" and I'll add a rule (2 months)
PM me MANLY MASTERMIND, and I will give you a dare.
PM me "CORNER TIME (x)" and ill kneel in the corner, holding a coin against the wall with my nose, along with keeping my hands behind my head, for that many minutes. (Max 30)
PM me "PLANT" and I'll stay completely still for 10 minutes, no matter how I'm positioned.
PM me "ATHLETIC" and I'll do 60 of whatever exercise you choose
PM me "CUTIE PIE" and I'll do a strip tease to whatever music you choose
Pm me "ONLY ME" and I'll stay in a room by myself for 30 minutes
Pm me COCK HURT and I'll spank my cock (300)
Pm me NO TOUCH and I may not touch my cock for an hour
Pm me TOILET FALSEHOODS and I must complete a dare (may only last half an hour at most) to earn bladder relief
Pm me TUMMY ACHE and I'll spank my stomach with a wooden spoon 30 times
Pm me CLOTHESPIN EDGE and I'll edge 5 times with clothespins on my balls and nipples
PM me CAN'T TAKE IT and ill ask 3 random getdare/kinktalk members for a dare
Pm me TOOTHPASTE and I'll leave toothpaste on my cock for an hour
Pm me CUM ON and I'll cum instantly (When not in Denial)
Pm me STAND IT and I'll stand on my tiptoes and edge 20 times
Pm me LONELY BALLS and I'll spank my balls 50 times
Pm me NO CONTROL and you can control my clothing for the day
Pm me BLANKEY and I may only sleep with one blanket
Pm me SCHEDULE and you can dictate my bathroom schedule (when not in work hours)
PM me I WANT MORE and I'll do a dare you been given aswell (within my limits, photo proof needed)
PM me ASS FUCK and I'll fuck my ass for 3 minutes
PM me EVIL BITCH and I'll go into a (insert name/link here) by guys thread and be cruel as possible
PM me RANDOM MEMBERS and I'll ask 3 random getdare/kinktalk members for a dare. You can mention how cruel i have to ask them to be.(-If you have me ask for something too extreme/unreasonable, I will ask for very hard)(excludes CANT HANDLE PAIN and dice dares)
PM me TOO MUCH and you can take away a day of my denial (once per person)-If doubled it'll take away 2 daysdays
PM me ONLY COLD and I will wear duct tape underwear,the front filled with ice, until it melts.
PM me NO CHOICE X and I will do X custom edges of your choosing and give a detailed report. (Max 10)
PM me SQUISHED and will squeeze my balls 5 times
PM me CLOTHESPIN HAPPY (x) an i will put x clothespins on my cock and balls. (Max 10)
PM me NOW and I must edge when in denial x times or cum x times when not in denial A.S.A.P. (Max 5)
Pm me TEST BUNNY and I will test a short term dare that you made/are making for you. (Within my limits, must have proof.)
PM me ON MY KNEES and I'll kneel down (right knee on floor, left knee bent with left foot on floor) for 5 minutes.
PM me HOPELESS and I'll write I love (insert username of giver) (100 times.)
PM me TIME FOR NUDITY and I'll stay nude for 30 mins when at home.
PM me BIRTHDAY and your birth date and I'll send you a video on your birthday of me singing or stripping (my choice)
PM me STYLE and I will style my hair the way you say.
PM me WET DOG and I will take my next shower on all fours!
PM me HARSH and I'll spank my cock with a belt 100 times, then rub deepheat on it, and leave it on for an half hour.
PM me TORTURE TIME and I'll wait until my bladder is full then edge five times then spank my balls 10 times with my belt
PM m GROUNDED and I can't watch TV for an half hour.
Add a pm SANDMAN and I'll edge once with sandpaper
Add a pm EAGER BEAVER and I'll spank my cock 600 times with a belt
Add a pm PLUCKING and I'll pluck all my public hair with tweezers
PM me BRR and I'll do five edges in the shower with only cold water
PM me HOT ONLY and I'll shower only using hot water
PM me RANDOM NUMBER and I'll roll a dice and, that's how many pm dares from my list I have to ask from (whoever you specify,excludes dice dares)
PM me PIGGY and I will pretend to be a pig for a hour.
PM me TOOTHPASTE and I will edge twice with toothpaste on my cock wait 2 mins and repeat 4 more times wait 4 mins before rinsing.
PM me DENIED CUMING and I may cum once during my denial time.

Featured Threads

New Personals