Pppp

Crossfun222

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 11, 2022
Close the blinds and get dressed in a nice girly outfit…..pop your vibrator in and pull some pants on so it can’t come out. Once your ready put your nipple clamps on and get your rope out. Walk to the blind facing the window and put the toggles that open them in your mouth. Tie yourself nice and tight to something close and pull them open with your mouth. You’ll be on show but for how long will be up to you. Escape and it’s all over. Would be fun to watch you do this, I’ve done it before, it’s fun!

Letmebeyourss

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2021
Another one does require time, if you feel to stay at home, freezing a pair of scissors and then doing a self hogtie (https://www.selfbound.net/tech/basic_hogtie.html) is a great option. Another fun thing can be too have your hands tied above you and looped around something to your collar, or doing a frog leg tie and then having a leash on with your hands behind you and leaving the scissors on the other side of the room. Finally you could do some outdoor play, after scouting out a good location leave your clothes and go on a walk from far them. Then use something to restrain your self and walk back to your clothes. I have had my girlfriend do this once when camping far away from everyone else and she looked so cute covered in mud after having to crawl around on all fours due to the type of tie.
If anyone do deicide to take any of this advice ensure that there are failsafe's in place as when you do breath play it is extremely important to have a way out quickly, if that is a turn off you can self enforce some kind of punishment if you have to escape quickly but please ensure you are safe.

Reactions: PBBRB

New Personals