Primal Daddy looking for his little mate/AMA

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
Good mornin'/afternoon/evenin',

My name is IfritLeonheart, or ZeAfroGentleman on FetLife for those who also have FetLife and want to follow me or befriend me on there. I'm a 23 year old Primal Daddy Dom that's currently looking for someone to take care of, someone to care for, and someone who wants to be told what to do. I'm of course looking for a little girl. Sorry for all the little boys, but I prefer little girls. It's been a year or so since I've last had a little, so while I may be a little rusty, I have a lot of things to offer for them. First off, I offer them my time and effort to make them happy, to push them to become better if they so seek that, offer councelling and care for those in want of it, and of course some sexy times along with it.

Does this seem like something you'd like? Well, go ahead and PM me on here, or on FetLife, or simply send me a message to my KiK (IfritLeonheart) with your Kink Talk/FetLife name and that you're interested in becoming my little girl. I don't really expect many, if any replies to this, but I figured I would at the very least try it once more and see if there are littles that are still out there, looking for a daddy that will love them and care for them like no other would. For any questions, you can ask them here as well. Might as well also turn this into an AMA. Ask anything you'd like, either here or in PMs.

- IfritLeonheart

Featured Threads

New Personals