Print me and abuse me too!!!!

vickie

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 20, 2017
Hi Guys!!!

I saw a post about being printed out and exposed below and I would be up for someone doing that to me too!!!!

Hit me back!!!

MsterG

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 5, 2017
Hi

I can post your pictures online, and print pictures out and drop them off at random places. Email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

MsterG

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 5, 2017
she specifically stated exposure not blackmail, so i would think that would be crossing a line

It is kinda the same, you are exposing her, and she has no say where her pictures are being posted or dropped off

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
It is kinda the same, you are exposing her, and she has no say where her pictures are being posted or dropped off

Exposure and blackmail are not the same, being a part of this lifestyle and community you would know that.

exposure is more about getting of on other people seeing you in public positions or posted photos in public

blackmail is about threatening someone into do as you want them to do, more or less.

very different they are.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I agree with what's written above. She didn't specify she was seeking out blackmail she asked about exposure. Exposure comes in many forms and severities can be live public or pics and vids. Blackmail is using information provided to have someone do things for you in hopes of preventing the release of that info. This info doesn't necessarily have to be pics or vids exposing the person . If you do not know the difference between the two then you really should go do some research or find a mentor before jumping into things you have minimal knowledge in. That's dangerous for both parties involved. An inexperienced person is already somethjng that adds risk to a dynamic such as these. An inexperienced person claiming to be experienced is far worse.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I agree with what's written above. She didn't specify she was seeking out blackmail she asked about exposure. Exposure comes in many forms and severities can be live public or pics and vids. Blackmail is using information provided to have someone do things for you in hopes of preventing the release of that info. This info doesn't necessarily have to be pics or vids exposing the person . If you do not know the difference between the two then you really should go do some research or find a mentor before jumping into things you have minimal knowledge in. That's dangerous for both parties involved. An inexperienced person is already somethjng that adds risk to a dynamic such as these. An inexperienced person claiming to be experiencetd is far worse.

i completely agree, when you are thinking blackmail is the same thing as exposure, you are actually thinking that blackmail and extortion are the same.

now you know the difference between blackmail/extortion and exposure.

meurstony

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2016
I would print them out several times leave some at the library, leave some at the park and hang some in the sports stadium

Featured Threads

New Personals