Prison fantasy

Karemzeno968

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 11, 2019
Good Evening kinky people
Is it just me that have that fantasy of being a prisoner ?
I am a sub but the prison theme always gets me turned on very much. Stripsearches , blindfolds , humiliation , posing , overall control even random tasks that you"have" to follow are just my biggest kink

I wish i can experience that " as with partner not the real thing lol "
Just tell me if you have a similar fantasy or experience or just curious about the prisoner or prisoner guard role.

You can comment in the post or message me here or in my kik:karemzeno968

Reactions: Precious_bentley

Karemzeno968

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 11, 2019
No one in actual prison is ever alone. Which takes things to different places like gang rape sex. How real might you want to go? Devils Island maybe?
Actually this isn't really what i meant , im talking about one on one domme slave relation in prison theme

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I have seen dark ages sex dungeons and have been figged. Oh that was an experience. As a researcher i have been given passes to some ultra dark places buy at a price. The price for my allowance into 1 sex dungeon ended up with me being figged and yet you do not know what that is. Todays people only think they know this stuff but fall far short. The real deal was in the middle ages and in the dark ages and during the inquisition. I can steer you into that if you want. Its well beyond the realm of safe words.

Featured Threads

New Personals