United States (East of the Rockies)

Kaito

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 13, 2011
19 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

I am currently seeking an online submissive to play with. It wouldn't be very often, and you would have your freedom, but I would impose rules and expect you to follow them. During the times we do play, I expect you to treat me as if I were right next to you.

I will be hard, but I will also be compassionate. If you have a mandatory family function (such as a party, or a birthday, or something), I won't require you to talk to me. However, if you don't want to talk just because you're a bit tired, you will be punished.

As far as proof, there will be several methods of proof that I want to use: Pictures if there is only a scene I want to see; recorded video if there is a series of things I want to see; or live video chat. Odds are that live video chat wont be used that much, as my webcam is awful.

What I will require of you: The ability/willingness to show off your body, naked and (possibly) humiliated, the willingness to accept me as your master during our online play, the willingness to accept my rules and follow them even when I am not around, and a general willingness to listen to what I am saying.

What I will not require of you: I wont require you to be online every second that I am. As I am only requesting a submissive, I understand that there are other things that you live with. I wont require you to show your face if you don't want (but all other body parts are free game). I won't require you to do anything public.

PM and Email are probably the best way to contact me. PM me first if you are interested, and assuming we both accept this, I will give out my email. Please do not PM me saying "Hey I am now your slave what shall I do master," just message me normally showing your interest. Eventually, I will require you to send a picture of a handwritten note with words on it, to show proof and dedication.

• Kinks:
Domination: Humiliation, orgasm control/denial, bondage, gags, total control

• Experience:
I've have experience with a personal slave, but this would be my first time with an online slave.

• Limits:
Public, scat, femdom, etc.

Featured Threads

New Personals