United States (East of the Rockies)

phanamil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 18, 2009
23 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

I know this is one of thousands of guys seeking a mistress so here it goes. I am a 23 year old male looking for a female dom. I live on the east coast of the USA. I'd like to be contacted via PM on this site or via a response to my add via the reply button.

While I would love it if my Dom had a webcam I don't require it at all. I understand that many people are nervous about going on cam and I don''t want to cause anyone discomfort as I want this to be fun for both of us.

I want this to be a casual relationship and I think online relationships are safer and more anonymous so this relationship will likely remain online but I won't rule out an offline relationship entirely.

I'd like my dom to be interested in stripping and edging dares at the very least. I also want to try guided masturbation and CFNM as well both of these sound very fun to me. I do of course have my limits and those are anal gross messy and majorly painful plus anything that would get me sent to jail or ruin my social standing. I do not want to be treated like an animal in any way. I am a human being. I also do not want to sign a contract or anything like that I want this to be really causal M/s.

Time wise I won't need much maybe two to three one hour sessions a week, which could be more or less depending on how we get on and on the timezones we live in.

On the subject of time zones: it doesn't really matter what zone you live in so long as we can be online at the same times.

I don't care about experience beginners or experts are all equally welcome to apply. However I do expect my dom to be able to write in basic English no chat speak please.

While I have no toys and I don't plan on taking any photos I will go on webcam like my ad says.

To sum it all up:

I want this to be a casual relationship at most 3-4 night a week for one hour. I don't want a contract or anything like that and I don't want to be treated like an animal. I do have a webcam but I don't plan on taking photos. my likes are nudity and edging my dislikes are minor pain and public and my limits are anal gross messy major pain and illegal. I hope to here from you soon. Thanks for reading my ad.

Phanmail

• Kinks:
Stripping
Edging
Nudity

I am also curious about
CFNM
Guided masturbation

• Experience:
I have very little experience I've only had the odd session now and then

• Limits:
Major Pain
Illegal
Anal
Gross
Messy
Major Public (depending on the situation public may be a hard limit altogether)

Featured Threads

New Personals