ForcedExposed

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 18, 2018
Dear Dominants of all genders,

POST YOUR KIK BELOW TO BE ADDED

I am starting a Progressive Blackmail group on KIK and invite you to join the group from here on.

Within the group, twice a day I will reveal an extra bit of information, which can be a photo or a personal data. Group members are allowed to chat with each other outside the group. When someone feels he/she has enough information for demands, they can approach the victim (KIK DH7176) personally or within the group. Blackmailers are allowed to share with the group any information or photos they have gathered.

I consciously decided to not post limits on here since I wish the dynamic of this group to become a non consent blackmail source for those who enjoy it, without placing the burden on a single blackmailer.

As for myself, I identify as an emotional masochist. Therefore, my desires are less sexual in nature. I do thrive on emotional distress, sleep deprivation, loss of friendship, enforced time wasting or enforced social isolation, all with the goal to make my life as unbearable as possible. In the end I will have to decide whether demands are too big to fulfill and expose myself to the very real possibility to loose all that I provided.

If this interests you, please add your KIK below and you shall be added to the group or search for "ProgressiveBlackmail" and join

Last edited:

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
im a bit confused.. from half the post i assume you are the victim... but then theres this line :
they can approach the victim (KIK DH7176) personally or within the group.
talking in 3rd person bout the victim..
so who is the victim here??

ForcedExposed

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 18, 2018
im a bit confused.. from half the post i assume you are the victim... but then theres this line :

talking in 3rd person bout the victim..
so who is the victim here??

DH7176 is the victim - feel free to join

Featured Threads

New Personals