Public humiliation

Public whore girl

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 7, 2022
Looking for men to give me task to do in stores my car, parks or the woods or parking lot I’m willing to give picture proof. I have toys like but plug a dildo a vibrator and nipples clamps and tell me what to ware I have a slut dress a skirt thin shirts. I want people to make me not ware a bra and panties

Reactions: CallmeMaster23

CallmeMaster23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2022
Looking for men to give me task to do in stores my car, parks or the woods or parking lot I’m willing to give picture proof. I have toys like but plug a dildo a vibrator and nipples clamps and tell me what to ware I have a slut dress a skirt thin shirts. I want people to make me not ware a bra and panties
I have some ideas

CallmeMaster23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2022
Go to the nearest park or woods, and i want you to masturbate using a bench while having your ass spread wide open.

Tiko

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 9, 2019
how about take a vibrator and driving somewhere and parking and then playing with vibrator? can also have vibrator in when moving places

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
How about duble clothings, one to hold your dildo butt plug vibe clamps tight in place and hidden while other set to keep a normal apriance , while you walk in the park.

Dizzle

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 30, 2018
Go to the woods fully clothed wearing a long coat, take the layers of clothing off beneath your coat and leave them in a hidden area which you will be able to remember.

Walk for 10 minutes in nothing but your coat (shoes optional). Upon return you can dress again.

Be as daring as you like in regards to how many buttons / how tight the coat is tied.

Featured Threads

New Personals