Public restroom dare

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I am craving to debase myself in public restrooms. I am willing to do (almost) anything and I shall post photographic proof of what I have done here. I have all kinds of bondage items (ask me for details, but I have more the basics and more).

Limits:
Nothing illegal or dangerous
Things that could reveal my identity (including pictures of my face)
All dares must be done inside a stall.
I am not into cross-dressing.

Turn-ons:
Bondage
Body-writing
Humiliation
Pain

Please give me some dares, or ideas. The more detailed the better.

This could also be done in the form of a "duel of dares" between me and some other person interested in this kind of things.

Last edited:

juntao99

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 17, 2012
a good dare to wear an embarrassing pair of undies (or panties!) then when your stand at the urinal unbutton your trousers so that they 'accidentally' drop down while your peeing - showing everyone your undies!

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I realise now that I forgot to mention something important. I'm not going to do anything "in the open". The dares must be done inside a stall.

Also, I am not into cross-dressing.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I have edited my first post to give more details.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Wait. So why? I mean is this exciting for you cause it's semi- public? Kinda sorta not really. Do whatever it is in your car with the possible risk of exposure. That sounds better to me. This sounds boring.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Wait. So why? I mean is this exciting for you cause it's semi- public? Kinda sorta not really. Do whatever it is in your car with the possible risk of exposure. That sounds better to me. This sounds boring.

I did not want to bore you! Sorry for that.

You know what, I'm going to take any idea, but I reserve the right no to complete it or to adapt it if I find it too daring.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Go into stall of your choice.Remove all your clothes.Sit on toilet and twist and pinch your nipples until you hear someone come into the bathroom.When this happens spank your dick 5 times.After doing this you can then pee but pee on your hand.When finished peeing lick your fingers clean spank your dick 5 more times and you are done.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Go into stall of your choice.Remove all your clothes.Sit on toilet and twist and pinch your nipples until you hear someone come into the bathroom.When this happens spank your dick 5 times.After doing this you can then pee but pee on your hand.When finished peeing lick your fingers clean spank your dick 5 more times and you are done.

The second part (peeing in my hand) will not be easy to take a picture of but I'll do my best and I'll be sure to keep a souvenir of the first part.

Nice dare, I'll do it sometimes this week.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Let me know how it goes.Looking forward to the proof.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Done. The proofs are here: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=4296&pictureid=29918 (2 pictures)

I went to a not-too-dirty public restroom, taking an empty backpack with me. Once inside the stall, I packed all my clothes into the bag. It was quite a feeling to be naked in such a place! I took two pictures.

I waited for someone to come in while "torturing" my nipples (they are quite resistant to pain, so I can't really torture them with fingers alone). The hardest was to resist the urge to pee (because I needed the pee for the second part).

Luckily, I did not have to wait long before someone came in and went into a stall not directly against mine. As they are separated by stone walls, the sound does not propagate too much. Still I could hear him do his business, rather noisily. I took the opportunity to slap my cock 5 times.

Then I peed on my hand (above the bowl) and licked it clean as ordered. As I did not want to ruin my camera with urine, I could not take a picture of this. Finally, I dried my hand with toilet paper, slapped my cock five more times.

Then I waited for the other guy to leave so that I could put back my clothes without being heard.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Nicely done.What did you use to torture your nipples?

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I'm still taking on new public-toilet dares...

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Any new dare for me?

Well..let's see...
Go to a stall. Get naked. Close the lid of d toilet and poop on it without squatting. Next, take two ropes and hold the over the poop. Rub some on the rope and ties your balls. Edge twice in the stall. Next, use a dildo tofuck your ass or use three fingers.( No lube except for the poop) keep fucking until someone comes. Then, cum onto your hands and spread it on your face evenly. Clean up the stall and leave. Dont fforget tp send a report and pictures of how it went.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Another one. Put those geisha balls up your ass. Then put a dildo leaving the pulling ring outside carefully. Take a sack.fill it with the hand-cuffs, the ring gag and a pair of your wifes sexiest lingerie. Tie you balls and your cock.wait for atleast ten minutes. Go to the stall and inside, toss a coin.
Easy:
Heads-3 times edge, 10 times seat drop on balls and 50 slaps to the cock.
Tails- 10 minutes fuck the dildo, use only your tongue to flush the toilet.
Medium:
Heads-3 edges, 3 orgasms, 15 times lid on your balls and 75 slaps to the cock.
Tails- fuck the dildo for 20 minutes, lick it clean. Then, flush the toilet with your tongue and give yourself a swirly.
Hard:
Heads-3 edges, 3 orgasms, 3 times cum.all the time, collect as much cum as you can on your hands and spread on your face. Drop the seat 25 times and 100 smacks to the cock.
Tails-cum by fucking yourself with the dildo and the balls together.lick everything up.then, flush with your tongue, give swirly, but before that, pee in the bowl.

In all three levels, if you get heads, then cuff your legs/ankle and if tails, cuff your hands behindyour back.

Send a report of how both the tasks went! And pictures too!!!

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Well..let's see...
Go to a stall. Get naked. Close the lid of d toilet and poop on it without squatting. Next, take two ropes and hold the over the poop. Rub some on the rope and ties your balls. Edge twice in the stall. Next, use a dildo tofuck your ass or use three fingers.( No lube except for the poop) keep fucking until someone comes. Then, cum onto your hands and spread it on your face evenly. Clean up the stall and leave. Dont fforget tp send a report and pictures of how it went.

Sorry, but I'm not into scat. I can't do this.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Another one. Put those geisha balls up your ass. Then put a dildo leaving the pulling ring outside carefully. Take a sack.fill it with the hand-cuffs, the ring gag and a pair of your wifes sexiest lingerie. Tie you balls and your cock.wait for atleast ten minutes. Go to the stall and inside, toss a coin.
Easy:
Heads-3 times edge, 10 times seat drop on balls and 50 slaps to the cock.
Tails- 10 minutes fuck the dildo, use only your tongue to flush the toilet.

In all three levels, if you get heads, then cuff your legs/ankle and if tails, cuff your hands behindyour back.

Send a report of how both the tasks went! And pictures too!!!

This one is much more feasible to me. I'll go for the "easy" version.

Still, I have a couple of questions:
  • What is a swirly?
  • What should I do with the ring gag and my wife's panties?

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
wear the panties on the way to the stall. and wear the ring gag all the time in the stall. i forgot to mention.. my bad. sorry

Featured Threads

New Personals