Public Tasks for Special Occassion

circlejboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Hi all,

I will be at a comic convention coming up in a couple months and I would like a sexual related dare to do while I am there.

It can be something I do at the convention or it can be just something I do in the city while I am visiting. It is a big city so there are lots of places to get into some trouble at.

Please pay attention to my Likes and limits. If you give me one that I will definitely do, I will give you one in return. If you want pics as proof, I will see what I can do, but no promises.

I am going to add a special limit for this occasion: I will not crossdress openly nor will I cosplay. I will though do dares dealing with wearing panties, or other female undergarments, that is as far as I go for this event.

Give me your best shot!

Limits : Blood, Eating Scat, Illegal, Friends, Family, Public dares in my neighborhood, Dangerous to my health, Things that can get me fired.

Last edited:

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
Ok, try this.

For a full 24 hours you must carry around with you 6 pegs/clamps and some good quality tape.

At the start you must put a strip of tape over each nipple, 1 over your balls and 1 on each inner thigh. Make sure it's stuck on well.

Then each time you go to toilet, even just for a pee, you must quickly rip off all the tape and then put a clamp on each nipple, 1 on each inner thigh and 1 on each ball sac.

Keep them there until you have finished using the toilet then remove them and apply fresh tape.

When the 24 hours is up, rip off the tape and apply the clamps again, then masturbate until you cum in a glass, drink the cum. Then you may remove the clamps and your task is complete.

Last edited:

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Do a stage show in front of your fellow comics. Every time you get heckled, remove one item of clothing. Make sure you wear a matching lace bra and thong underwear set!

circlejboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
That goes over my limit of crossdressing in public, that would get me arrested and kicked out as well

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
No, it means you need to do a good act and not get heckled! I've been to comic conventions to support a friend and when he got heckled, he took off his heavy sweatshirt to reveal a red lacy bra. The crowd went crazy and that heckler didn't say another word!

Featured Threads

New Personals