punish and humiliate me

painlover

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 11, 2012
I'm a slut who needs humiliation and punishments and
I will post any nude pictures into an album here at your request for the world to see

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
I sent you a PM but in the mean time I want you to dress up in your sluttiest outfit and tallest high heels. Use a sharpie and write on your tits "fun bags" write "cum dumpster" above your pussy, and "whore pussy" on your inner thighs with arrows pointing are your pussy. Take pictures of the writing and your slutty outfit and create an album on here.

kitty4

Verified KinkyKitty
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2011
Here is a punishment I gave to MissMaria on GD:

Drink a litre of water. Get naked if you aren't already.

Fill a bowl with water, for two hours this will be all you can drink, on all fours lapping up the water.

This (bowl) is also where you will pee.

Drink from the bowl until the two hours are up.

However, for you I think you should drink 2 litres of water and I think you should roll a die and multiply the initial 2 hours by the number you roll.

I would love pics of you:
drinking water,
lapping up the water from the bowl &
peeing in the bowl

dogmaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2013
while naked, attach clamps to your nipples for 2 hours, as well as to your pussy lips. post the pictures to your album.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
stinging nettles

I'm a slut who needs humiliation and punishments and
I will post any nude pictures into an album here at your request for the world to see

the most severe punishment is for you to whip your naked body with stinging nettles!-wear gloves to protect your hands

johnchat123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 21, 2013
Pain

I'd love to see clamps/ pegs on your nipples and pussy lips, one right on your clit would be excellent to see!

Featured Threads

New Personals