Punish Me!

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I just recently posted a "vote for my punishment" thread. Since there was an option where I had to edge x amount of times until I lose 10 lbs, I now need to create another poll if I fail to lose those 10 lbs by August 31st.

You can list as many as you want. I will put each idea into a random selector and will then post the poll on the 1st. Please keep punishments within limits but make them fun, humiliating, and painful! Kind of interested in tit play/pain as well. :p

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Another thread...?

You certainly like creating threads for various weight loss things, but...
Never report back, or keep your word on them..

Why bother making them.?

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Another thread...?

You certainly like creating threads for various weight loss things, but...
Never report back, or keep your word on them..

Why bother making them.?

Apparently you were too blind to notice that I just took a 3-4 month break. So obviously have been inactive. Curious as to how I have not made any reports though? Lmao. Might I also mention this is literally only my second thread posted since returning. I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation as to why I had to take an absence. Anyone who did not recieve a report (which is unlikely) can contact me in pm. Unless it's you of course, because I'd rather not deal with people such as yourself.

If you don't like my stuff, it's very easy to just skip over. I suggest doing that and not wasting my time or yours.

How about 10 spanks with the belt for every pound you fail to loose?

Thank you for not trying to create drama. ;)

I like this idea!

Last edited:

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Ive seen you post threads, some I read, but did not know you had taken a break.
You to my knowledge did not report on many of the tasks on a few of your threads.

"To my knowledge".

I'll leave it at that.

Edit: Wow, I'm do glad you can read my PMs too! If it's not reported in the thread, it's reported in a blog, photo album, or PM. Again, TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE. You obviously have very little about what I do, so no need to try to act like you do.

20,000 of those jumping jacks were completed. Nice try though. I think being injured and taking care of my body was a little more important than pleasing people on the internet.

And once more, no explanation needed. Good night to you. Or day. ;)

Please take the conversation back to the original topic or don't comment at all. Thanks!

Last edited:

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Why the hostilities.
Ive asked a valid question..
And you go all defensive?

Perhaps rather than ignoring threads youve created ( how it appears, if your sending reports via pm)
Do what most people do and reply in thread, saves the confusion and allows others to see that you actually do the tasks set.

As for the topic.
For each ounce your short of your target youll do in laps in a swimming pool and miles walked

Last edited:

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
If you had an issue you could have easily PM'd me. I'll continuing doing what I do. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean anything. I will be defensive simply because that is not the topic of this thread. So move on and stop caring about the way I handle the things on MY account.

Now, as I have already said, take the thread back to the original topic or do not post at all. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals