Cervecrispies

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
So you didn't even treat your punishment as such dirty slave. Go get a candle and light it. Get the toothpaste and cover your clit with it, then rub your clit as hard as you can

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Since you kept dom waiting smack your ass pussy and tits 24 times each

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
do u have any of those black springee paper clip with the little wire handles that fold down? and do you have 2 three ring binder/note books?

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Sorry I had to go last night, Please add more punishments.
I'll do all tonight.

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Sorry I had to go last night, Please add more punishments.
I'll do all tonight.

Not replying its 45 smacks to your ass and boobs
Put clothes pins on your nipple pull til they fall off 6 times
Do the same to your clit 8 times and then smack your clit for being so bad:mad:

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Not replying its 45 smacks to your ass and boobs
Put clothes pins on your nipple pull til they fall off 6 times
Do the same to your clit 8 times and then smack your clit for being so bad:mad:
Sir,

Here is a detailed report.
I stripped naked and took a gulp of toothpaste as ordered by master Cervecrispies.
I rubbed it on my clit very hard, it gave me really good sensation. I liked it.
Then I spanked my pussy and my tits 24 times each, I started from my pussy. I laid on my back and opened the legs and spanked the pussy with wooden paddle, then my left boob, then the right boob and then again pussy. I continued this and completed 24 spanks.
Then as ordered my master Dom I spanked my boobs and ass. I bended like a bitch, boobs were hanging I spanked left boob, on the nipple, then right then ass right cheek then left, again my tits. I spanked 45 times, my tits are pretty red now.
Then I was on my knees took two clothes pin and put it on the nipples, and pulled them I twisted them while pulling, after doing it for the 4th time, 5th and 6th were really difficult. I was screaming, but was liking it. My clit was covered in toothpaste and the sensation was making me wet. Then I again laid on the bed legs open and put the clothes pin on my clit, twisted and pulled it 8 times. Then I spanked my little in pain clit 15 times for being a bad girl.

Cervecrispies

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
Waiting for some more punishments.
The toothpaste is burning my clit.

Leave the toothpaste on your clit as a reminder to not leave again without notice. Now Rope your tits as you did yesterday and light a candle up. Afterwards drop the hot wax over your tits and cunt. No squeaking or screaming while you pour it on your tits. You're allowed to when you do so on your pussy

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Leave the toothpaste on your clit as a reminder to not leave again without notice. Now Rope your tits as you did yesterday and light a candle up. Afterwards drop the hot wax over your tits and cunt. No squeaking or screaming while you pour it on your tits. You're allowed to when you do so on your pussy
I will do this right away sir.

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
I squeezed my boobs together and tied them with a rope, and then duct taped them.
Then I lit a candle, let it melt a bit, waited sitting on my knees.
Then i opened my legs and laid on my bed lifting my ass up.
I poured the wax on my nipples, it didnt hurt much. I then poured it all over my pussy, enjoyed the warm wax. It really turned me on and I am wet.

(P.S I have good tolerance of wax)

Cervecrispies

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
Get a knife and warm it on the flame(just 'tillit's hot) apply repeatedlyto your nipples

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Get a knife and warm it on the flame(just 'tillit's hot) apply repeatedlyto your nipples
Aah this was cruel. I removed the duct tape, and left the rope squeezing my boobs.
I was on my knees and warmed the knife by the candle and spanked lightly my left nipple left it there for a sec and then i tapped the right one.
I had to warm the knife again after i spanked 5 times each, I spanked them again 5 times.
my nipples had some wax on it, which melted. and they are pretty red right now.

Cervecrispies

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
I must go slave. Go under th faucet and edge yourself for the next hour. Afterwards post saying how it went and if any other master is feeling generous and allows you to cum, do so. Otherwise no cumming untill tomorrow

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
I must go slave. Go under th faucet and edge yourself for the next hour. Afterwards post saying how it went and if any other master is feeling generous and allows you to cum, do so. Otherwise no cumming untill tomorrow
Thank you sir!

Featured Threads

New Personals