Punish my pussy and ass

corine

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2022
My holes need a punishment for being too needy.
Make me suffer prom pain and pleasure.

Limits:
Blood, too risky things

Items:
Household items (rope, duct tape, clothespin, hair brush, toothpaste, belt...)

Into:
Edging, denial, anal, public (kind off)

I'll give you reports as soon as i complete the tasks.
Thank you

Last edited:

SadoWolf

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2021
Fuck your needy cunt with the bristled side of the brush, using toothpaste as lube until it is sore. If your tits are big enough, tie em up while doing so, let them turn purple. Refresh toothpaste afterwards, and share some with your ass as well, at best with a plug, then dress without any underwear and a tight top and go for a walk for at least an hour where a lot of people are, and can see your nearly bursting tits through your shirt.

As you return from your walk, 20 hits on each ass cheek, each tit and cunt with the belt.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
My holes need a punishment for being too needy.
Make me suffer prom pain and pleasure.

Limits:
Blood, too risky things

Items:
Household items (rope, duct tape, clothespin, hair brush, toothpaste, belt...)

Into:
Edging, denial, anal, public (kind off)

I'll give you reports as soon as i complete the tasks.
Thank you 💋
So, are photos a limit as well and you just forgot to list them?

corine

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2022
Fuck your needy cunt with the bristled side of the brush, using toothpaste as lube until it is sore. If your tits are big enough, tie em up while doing so, let them turn purple. Refresh toothpaste afterwards, and share some with your ass as well, at best with a plug, then dress without any underwear and a tight top and go for a walk for at least an hour where a lot of people are, and can see your nearly bursting tits through your shirt.

As you return from your walk, 20 hits on each ass cheek, each tit and cunt with the belt.
I did as you told me.
I inserted a new toothbrush and toothpaste into my pussy which started to burn and hurt, I had to stop after just over 5 minutes. I haven't tied my boobs. I also used the toothbrush for my butt, I expected more pain. I went out to the park, less than an hour, without underwear. Maybe someone saw my hardened nipples.
When I came back home I hit myself following your instructions, my skin turned red, and I am turned on now.
Thanks for your suggestions 💕

Reactions: The king

SadoWolf

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2021
I did as you told me.
I inserted a new toothbrush and toothpaste into my pussy which started to burn and hurt, I had to stop after just over 5 minutes. I haven't tied my boobs. I also used the toothbrush for my butt, I expected more pain. I went out to the park, less than an hour, without underwear. Maybe someone saw my hardened nipples.
When I came back home I hit myself following your instructions, my skin turned red, and I am turned on now.
Thanks for your suggestions 💕
You are welcome painslut, but why didn't you tie your tits?

New Personals