punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Hey Everyone,
I am back, ready for some more punishments and humiliation. Though I login when i am alone at home and complete the tasks, but this time please keep posting the punishments and I will complete them when I am alone and post a detailed report.

Be innovative and crazy!

The limits are same:
I dont have toys, only household items like duct tape, rope, clothespin, hair brush, wooden paddle, some small bottles of lotion which I love to insert I can insert 3 at a time, a round hairbrush, Some ginger, toothpaste + see what else u can think of!
I like pain, specially my clit needs a good punishment.

Hard limits:
blood, public, permanent, anal, poo, pee, anything dangerous and not hygienic.

I am not on kik, please dont ask for it.

Maleslave24680

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 27, 2015
You must get them rough part of the brush and hit your pussy with it 50 times then put toothpaste all over your pussy and tits also put cloth pins on your nipples and then edge 5 times and if u cum before you edge 5 times u must give. Your self another 50 hits with the hair brush :)

h4ze777

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 25, 2015
punishing that whore clit

This is how you start, I want you completely naked, grab a wooden spoon and i want you warmed up, So you will walk naked holding that spoon over to a table or kitchen counter, you bend over with your face touching the table, your head will stay low. reach back and slap each ass cheek 40 times, i want you to alternate every 10 hits, left and right. You need to be slapping that ass so it turns a deep tinge of red, thats how hard you should do it.

After you finish, you will move to your bed, sit down and spread your thighs as far apart as you can, use that spoon to slap the inside of your thighs, 20 times each side, as close up to your cunt as you can.

the last part of warming up will be that pussy, 50 smacks, i want you standing for this. you will slightly spread your legs, bend your knees, and push your hips forward so that you are presenting that cunt. now hold that spoon in undergrip and smack that pussy 25 times, when that is over i want you using your other hand to hold and press your pussy lips together, nice and tight. when they are bulging out youll go ahead with the other 25 spanks.

---------------------------

lets start the session. I want you to get a thumb sized piece of ginger, and peel it, a ruler (something flat, long and thin), tape, toothpaste, toothbrush, rope, and bobby pins.

take the piece of ginger and and insert it into your pussy, it will stay in there for the duration of this session.

Next I want you taking that tape, spreading your pussy lips as far as you can, and taping them open. i want your clit protruding with nothing to protect it.

third I want you to use the toothpaste and brush, brush it well into your nipples. make sure they get hard and sensitive, but a bobby pin on each nipple, and make certain its clamped on tight.

use the rope and tie up your tits in a sideways 8 pattern (infinity sign) i want it really tight, dont be easy with it, make your tits change color.

now you can sit down and spread those legs on the bed, get your ruler.
those pussy lips should be out of the way if you followed the instructions, your clit should be easy to spot. take your ruler and smack it 60 times. not all at once though, every ten hits, you are going to bend over and drool down on that clit and you will rub it in for 30 seconds, you can just count to 30 as you rub. then follow it with 10 more spanks and so on.

that clit should be swollen and sore by now, which makes toothpaste more effective. squeeze out a generous amount and start rubbing it furiously on that clit, everytime it gets off add more. you will continue your furious rubbing with that toothpaste until you orgasm.

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
You must get them rough part of the brush and hit your pussy with it 50 times then put toothpaste all over your pussy and tits also put cloth pins on your nipples and then edge 5 times and if u cum before you edge 5 times u must give. Your self another 50 hits with the hair brush :)
Thank you for the task sir, the slut will complete the task and report back.

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
This is how you start, I want you completely naked, grab a wooden spoon and i want you warmed up, So you will walk naked holding that spoon over to a table or kitchen counter, you bend over with your face touching the table, your head will stay low. reach back and slap each ass cheek 40 times, i want you to alternate every 10 hits, left and right. You need to be slapping that ass so it turns a deep tinge of red, thats how hard you should do it.

After you finish, you will move to your bed, sit down and spread your thighs as far apart as you can, use that spoon to slap the inside of your thighs, 20 times each side, as close up to your cunt as you can.

the last part of warming up will be that pussy, 50 smacks, i want you standing for this. you will slightly spread your legs, bend your knees, and push your hips forward so that you are presenting that cunt. now hold that spoon in undergrip and smack that pussy 25 times, when that is over i want you using your other hand to hold and press your pussy lips together, nice and tight. when they are bulging out youll go ahead with the other 25 spanks.

---------------------------

lets start the session. I want you to get a thumb sized piece of ginger, and peel it, a ruler (something flat, long and thin), tape, toothpaste, toothbrush, rope, and bobby pins.

take the piece of ginger and and insert it into your pussy, it will stay in there for the duration of this session.

Next I want you taking that tape, spreading your pussy lips as far as you can, and taping them open. i want your clit protruding with nothing to protect it.

third I want you to use the toothpaste and brush, brush it well into your nipples. make sure they get hard and sensitive, but a bobby pin on each nipple, and make certain its clamped on tight.

use the rope and tie up your tits in a sideways 8 pattern (infinity sign) i want it really tight, dont be easy with it, make your tits change color.

now you can sit down and spread those legs on the bed, get your ruler.
those pussy lips should be out of the way if you followed the instructions, your clit should be easy to spot. take your ruler and smack it 60 times. not all at once though, every ten hits, you are going to bend over and drool down on that clit and you will rub it in for 30 seconds, you can just count to 30 as you rub. then follow it with 10 more spanks and so on.

that clit should be swollen and sore by now, which makes toothpaste more effective. squeeze out a generous amount and start rubbing it furiously on that clit, everytime it gets off add more. you will continue your furious rubbing with that toothpaste until you orgasm.
Thank you for such an awesome task sir, the slut is not alone right now. The slut will complete this task as soon as possible and report back. This cunt has never used a ginger, looking forward to do this.

h4ze777

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 25, 2015
You're welcome pain-slut. I trust you will follow the instructions precisely.

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
I am sorry sir for not being able to do this task for so long. The slut is really worthless and will complete this task by this weekend.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

Reactions: babyslave999

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
For not being online for so long you should first spank your pussy and ass with paddle 100 times and then make your self edge with all 3 lotion bottles inside do not cum for 3 hours if anyone is online make sure you beg to them to let you cum.

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.
I striped naked, then started to tie knots on the rope I could do about 26 knots, it was a big rope and I wanted to tie it across the room, then I tied the rope from one door knob to another across the room. I put a generous amount of icy hot on each knot. Then I started from one end by keeping the rope between my pussy lips, the rope was tightly secured and was digging in my pussy even when I was on my toes. I took 2 paper binders and placed each on my nipples then took a thread connected the clips with it, while the thread ran below the rope and stretch my tits while I move. I didn't have handcuffs so I just kept my hands on my head.
The first round was easy, though the icy hot was making my clit burn but the slut's pussy was enjoying it. I didn't know if I am suppose to turn around and start walking again or should I just walk backwards. I choose harder way and after reaching the one end I walked backward and now the knots were digging more in my clit. The tits were fine.
The second round: passing by those knots became a bit difficult and also walking on my toes, I kept my foot down about 3-4 times and that causes the rope dig more. The tits started to stretch and pain but the slut was comfortable.
The third round: my pussy was bruised a bit by the rope and the burning increased. I got slower again kept my foot down few times . I could feel the affect of nipple clips now, they started to pain.
The fourth round: I wanted this to finish this fast, tried to walk a little faster on the toes but couldn't, tried walking by keeping the foot down but moving faster made it worst the rope slides through the pussy fast and make it burn and the digging made it quite difficult to cross the knots. The nipples were tearing apart now and moving faster made the clip fall off from my left nipple, I put it back again and finished the fourth round.
The last round: my pussy and clit was in pain and I could feel every inch of rope passing through it. The left nipple clip fall off again by stretching my tit and causing pain. But somehow I finished the task.

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
For not being online for so long you should first spank your pussy and ass with paddle 100 times and then make your self edge with all 3 lotion bottles inside do not cum for 3 hours if anyone is online make sure you beg to them to let you cum.
After taking off the nipple clips I laid on the edge of my bed and my legs spread in the air I spanked my pussy. The slut's pussy was in so much pain after the rope walking but still the slut was enjoying the spanking and counted it loud, after 100 spanks by the paddle I came on my knees on the floor keeping my head on the edge of the bed and spreading my legs a bit and pushing my ass out I spanked each cheek 100 times, the pain slut enjoyed it and got her pussy dripping wet, I again got on my back on the floor and getting the bottles inside was easy after this and I quickly edged.
The bottles are still inside and my 3 hours begin now.

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
As a part of another task on another Thread in getdare I snapped my clit 50 times with a rubberband. The bottles are still in and it's just 45 minutes so far.

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
I snapped my clit 50 more times and it is nice red and sore, bulging out of my pussy lips.

I so want to cum now, someone please allow the slut to cum.

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
I think you can continue to hold it because you haven't been online for so long

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
I think you can continue to hold it because you haven't been online for so long
Thank you for punishing the slut sir, I deserved it.
I have taken out the bottles. My pussy is so stretched.
Thank you for stretching my worthless pussy.

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Good job for doing all the tasky what your favorite way to cum

Featured Threads

New Personals