Punishment class

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I am having a service available to you. If you have a sub/slave who needs training, or punishment. Fell free to contact me either here or at
[email protected]
This goes for male and females in need of such services

snakeskin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2011
keighley
punishment

hi im submissive but have no misstress but am willing to learn how to please a woman can you help

Kate47857

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 10, 2011
Naughty

My master sent me here to be punished and he wanted to know how long i can stay. Im 20 yo.
Limits:eek:ther people, public, harsh pain.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a long piece of rope. Loop it over 1 door knob, then tie a fair size knot about every 12”-15”. Take the rope to another door knob. Tie it off snug enough that it is level. Now take her tie her hands behind her. Put nip clamps on, give her a good spanking all while she looks at the rope. Then get her a little step of some sort, put it at one end. Make her get on it and then step over the rope. Hold those pus lips very wide. Now make her step down on floor. She should be at least on her tip toes and the rope must be very snug right up in there. Now make her walk to the other door. Spank her all the way. Then make her go backwards to where she started. Make her do this as much as you wish. It will be a slow task for her. She will have plenty of time to think of what she did wrong. This is also great done in public or in the woods wherever master decides.

Kate47857

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 10, 2011

Ouch, thanks alot! Master: not good enughf she hasent learned her lesson!

Kate47857

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 10, 2011
!!!!!!!

Master:you can keep giving punishments to her for as long as possible!

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
you are to go toa trail and handcuff yourself to a tree. put the cuff key on a neckless.be their all day and half the night. if someone releases you move a little and remove a pice of cloth and lock up again.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Just, purely hypothetically, if that person didnt actually have a dom IRL then they could be left cuffed to the tree indefinitely and potentially die from hunger, thirst or exposure.

Just, throwing that in there...

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
your are right, thats a good point. but the way i see it you can also get hit by a bus or get killed in a drive by shoothin, or hit by lighting.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
This is true, however tying yourself to a tree is similar to walking around screaming "blacks go home" in the ghetto or carrying a large metal pole when it rains.

Tying a sub to a tree is a fine idea, provided there is a responsible dom in control. Personally I doubt the authenticity of the "sub" in this thread and rather suspect they are alone and hence tying themselves to a tree, with no access to any kind of release mechanism is tantamount to suicide.

Reactions: sum1

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Well I think either you need to go do this or be quite. you have all ready stated your opion and it dose not need ran into the ground!!

Featured Threads

New Personals